Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he was writing down the information he was getting from the Pawn shop detail unit. You were busy listening to his voice, I was watching him write. :lol:

:lol: Yeah and I think I was watching his mouth and got distracted. :lol: He's got a nice voice, doesn't he? :D

Speaking of his nice voice, have you played the new game yet? I bought the PC version, but had to send it back to amazon because it wouldn't play on my computer. Just got the Wii version last night instead. Haven't played it yet though. Just wondered how much he's in it. On the official site for the game, they have downloadable AIM icons and desktop wallpapers. The only ones featured in the icons are Riley, Ray and Nick. And there's one Wallpaper of Cath/Ray and one of Nick/Ray/Riley. Kind of ticked me off that Greg wasn't there. :( I hope that doesn't mean he's not in the game much. That would suck.

Yes, I have always loved his voice mostly because his tone will change a lot depending on how excited he is about a subject or not. :lol:

I liked seeing his feet in that one ep where Grissom gave him a fungus. :lol: Cute feet. :D I'm weird, I know. :lol:

Okay really glad I'm not the only one who thought that. So I guess we're both a little weird. :p Not to mention the facial expression when he found on Grissom infected him with mildew was adorable.

I liked seeing his feet in that one ep where Grissom gave him a fungus. :lol: Cute feet. :D I'm weird, I know. :lol:

Okay really glad I'm not the only one who thought that. So I guess we're both a little weird. :p Not to mention the facial expression when he found on Grissom infected him with mildew was adorable.

I love love love the way he said "you infected me with mildew?!" :lol:

I do to :) Own season three and now I have the overwhelming urge to go watch that episode again. :) Of course Precious Metal is another one of my favs from that season too.

I couldn't agree more, the mildew scene has got to be one of the most memorable Greg scenes ever! The feet, the mildew line, the look on his face were all so precious!

And I love his voice as well.

Has he ever gotten to do the whole "stay tuned for scenes to our next episode" thing before? I know George has, but not sure if Eric has.

No he has not gotten the chance to say that yet from what I have heard. He needs too. I use to love hearing his voice, even if briefly, on erockster, but he no longer does any of the announcements on there. :(

I like his voice because it can be a little raspy sounding.

At first when Nick was walking onto the scene and he had that pained look on his face I thought he was thinking about Fannysmackin' cause the alley looks almost like that other one, and plus the guy got beat up. It would've been nice if they had done something with that -- that is, Nick's feelings about remembering that, not Greg's side of it cause I think they've done enough of his side of it.

At first when Nick was walking onto the scene and he had that pained look on his face I thought he was thinking about Fannysmackin' cause the alley looks almost like that other one, and plus the guy got beat up. It would've been nice if they had done something with that -- that is, Nick's feelings about remembering that, not Greg's side of it cause I think they've done enough of his side of it.

I totally thought the same thing -- especially because, with the vic's hair, he looked pretty darn similar to how Greg looked after getting beaten up in Fannysmacking. It seemed like it must have been an awful case of déjà vu.

I thought the same thing too. Thought back to Fannysmackin'. Of course the writer's are not good enough to think back to that though.

Yeah that would be asking too much of them... I did have the same thoughts though about the beating and fannysmackin. It would have been interesting for both Greg and Nick to have commented on it.

Well the guy was getting beat up in an alley and it was at night and all. I could not help but think of Greg in Fannysmackin' in those scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back