Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno... I still don't think she was harsh, but she did seem to pause a lot before responding. I don't know what that's about unless they are trying to have her impersonate Horatio. :lol:

perhaps she just realized that they'd have to use jello man to prove their theory and she was just tense because she knew Ecklie was going to have a fit about that. :lol: He always fusses when they have to use jello man. :lol:

We kind saw that Greg and Riley were becoming friends... what if Greg knew Riley was going to leave (prior to her leaving) and he didn't say anything to anyone (especially Cath) about it and Cath found out that he knew and didn't tell her and maybe that's what the tension is about?

I just don't think she'd be upset with him over the blow up at the scene if she's telling Ecklie her team is passionate about their jobs and it was just a spirited debate. If she is upset with Greg over that then her statement to Ecklie is a bit contradictory, isn't it? :lol: I dunno... Cath just seems so un-Cath like lately anyway. :lol: Just in general, not necessarily toward any one person... which makes me wonder if its due to something going on outside of work.

True, she has seemed a bit off lately.

I do not think she was harsh to Greg but I did think there was something in her tone that was off with him. Although he did not seem too bothered by it overall. I guess that was because he knew Sara would be there to defend him. :lol:

True that! :lol: At least he has Sara there on his side now. That is probably the only reason I am glad she is back. She's always been pretty good to Greg, at least since he's been a CSI. In his lab rat days, not as nice.

:lol: That was probably because she didn't like him flirting with her non-stop all the time... once he became a CSI they become really good friends and he had accepted that that was all they would ever be. Now they're almost sibling like in their interactions... and she's taking up for him in true big sister form. :lol:

I absolutely loved the scene between them in Fannysmacking when she was comforting him at the scene, rubbing his hair back and stuff. That was very big sisterish. :)

After I first saw the scene in question, I did think Catherine was being a little cold and distant. I didn't think much of it though mainly because of Greg's lack of reaction to it. He was still generally Greg-like (i don't know how else to describe it), and just went on with his theory. I chalked the whole thing up to Catherine attempting to be a Grissom-like supervisor: cold and distant.

After I first saw the scene in question, I did think Catherine was being a little cold and distant. I didn't think much of it though mainly because of Greg's lack of reaction to it. He was still generally Greg-like (i don't know how else to describe it), and just went on with his theory. I chalked the whole thing up to Catherine attempting to be a Grissom-like supervisor: cold and distant.
That's a good theory. She has become more Grissom like lately and I think that is why we notice it because it really is not like her.

But yes, Greg was very much like himself in that scene. He just shrugged it off basically.

Putting spoiler tags just to be safe

Okay tonight's episode made me a very happy Greg fan. Greg talking to himself at the crime scene was adorable, and I loved it. Also very very happy that Greg was the one who solved the case. :D

Tonight was awesome for Greg. Ten scenes! That must be a record! Wow! I can't believe. Plus there's

the fact that Greg figured out who the shooter was! Woo-hoo! Bout time someone besides Ray solved the case. :lol: And Greg had some funny lines. "Looks like Jack Sparrow's been here" and then him talking to himself when he realized Ray wasn't there. :lol: And the pig latin thing with Hodges was hystercial. I loved Greg saying to Ray "Glad to know I'm not the only one who talks to themselves." :lol: Just a great ep for Greg. Loved the little compliment he gave Wendy.

Last edited:
I have to agree, tonight was a GREAT episode for Greg. Lots of funny scenes with him. I enjoyed it.

I'd say this one was my favorite and Coup De Grace is my second favorite episode so far. This season on the most part is doing great for screen time so I'm very happy so far.

Last night's ep had lots of our guy being funny again. I have missed that side of him.

Okay my favorite parts of last night's episode were Greg talking to himself. I was cracking up when he doing that. "Thank you, Greg...No, thank you." :lol:

Loved his defending Wendy on her work as a DNA person. So sweet!

I loved him calling Hodges a Loser in pig latin after Hodges went into this whole talking that way phase. :lol:

Greg and Vartann in the strip club and him stuffing his hands in his pockets. :)

Glad he was the one to discover who the true killer was too. Way to go, Greggo!

It figures the one time I don't watch CSI (was watching Professional bull riding believe it or not) we get a ton of Greg time!! *slaps self* Now I cannot wait to go off and watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back