Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I did think of Fannysmackin' too, probably cause that is one of those episodes you don't forget easily. Well at least I know I wasn't the only one who was thinking of that.

Yay! New episode tonight. Hopefully we get a good amount of Greg again.

Here is a 10 second spot featuring Eric for CBS Cares.

Last edited:
The designated driver one is from a few years back. Thanks for posting the new one Dizz, I didn't know he did another one.

We got some decent Greg time in this ep, not even close to last week or some other episodes but not too bad either. He looked good too. But then doesn't he always?

BTW- Next week's promo had lots of Greg! Should be a really good one to look forward to.

Last edited:
Yeah we got some Greg in this one but not as much as the last couple of weeks. Next week looks promising though for Greg time! :)

Yes next weeks does look good if the spoiler pics were any indication and the promo too. I can't wait to see the next episode hopefully we get some good amount of Greg time. :thumbsup:

*Crosses fingers*

Well Greg definitely had less screen time in this week's episode than in the previous weeks but I guess we sort of expected that, since it was Ray focused. I think next week we will get lucky though and get a lot more of him.

Yeah, he always looks good, Wojo! :lol:

I liked that he sort of found the key clues in the case again, like the earring with the blood and made the connection to the possibility of the earring sharing. And then him finding the case with the Weather Girl's ID in it. Way to go, Greg!

I am so looking forward to this week's episode. I think we will get a lot of Greg and maybe some funny Greg again too.

Unfortunately I will be out of town where CBS won't come in, so I will have to wait until I get home (Sunday) to watch it.

I loved the episode tonight it had a lot of good Greg scenes in it. Greg being a little bit of an expert on the bowling was really cool. Also I liked the scene when he was trying to outrun the 'head' to see if it was possible to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tonight was fairly good for Greg moments.
I was hoping for more Greg at the end but oh well, I did love that part anyway. :D I loved the intensity on his face when he threw the ball. :lol: And then the little fist bump with Nick.

Last edited:
Please remember not to post any episode information until the show has aired on the west coast. :) Thanks!

Okay now we can freely post about last night's ep. Overall I was expecting more Greg time in this episode but at least they spread his time out well and his scenes were all well worth it.

Got to see him talking about his field trip in college for his Mechanical Engineering class (never knew he took that) to a bowling alley. He is very Grissom like at times like that, with information.

Loved it when he had to test the timing and we got to see him running through the bowling alley. He seemed somewhat out of breath after that run but I liked how he was impressed with his run results.

Then of course him coming late because he had to go home and get his old High School State Championship Bowling Ball (if you read the bag it said that.) I loved the Dice look and Hodges comment about someone's rearview mirror being lighter now. :lol: He was adorable when he was blowing on his "hot" hands after making the strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back