Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the episode and Greg's screen time was pretty good I thought. It was the old Greg, so full of useful information. Playing the teacher role with Nick, telling him all he needed to know about bowling alleys!

Near the end I was a bit mad at first when everyone but Greg was there bowling. I was like "Where the hell is Greg!" But I was happy when he showed up and I thought his bowling ball was really cool! And I love the knuckle bump between Greg and Nick and Nick's "Its on" line. That was cute.

Okay so I know like a year late episode wise, but I actually just found a way to watch some season 9 episodes and I actually liked the episode No Way Out and I thought it had some really good Greg scenes in it. All the scenes with the guy who lost his kid were really good.

Finally watched "lover's lanes" :)

First of all, I have to say I really liked that episode... it has definitely become one of my faves from season 10 so far...

As for Greg's on screen time...it was pretty good... I'm happy with it...

His knowledge about bowling was really useful. One thing I've always loved about him is his knowledge about a lot of stuff- he's a lot like Grissom at that point-

And agree with you all... the scene with the test timing and the bowling time of the "CSI family" (very cute expression... by the way) were just wonderful!

Near the end I was a bit mad at first when everyone but Greg was there bowling. I was like "Where the hell is Greg!" But I was happy when he showed up and I thought his bowling ball was really cool!

haha me too :D

only one thing left to say, DLA... keep writing episodes like that... you're making fans happy!

All the scenes with the guy who lost his kid were really good

Yay, I remember that scenes from No way out... he was really sweet trying to confort that poor man! (another thing I love about him :adore:)

Even though I have not liked some of DLA episodes (mostly Poppin' Tags and Drops Out), he has written some great stuff for Greg. I mean he is responsible for giving him the Fannysmackin' arc. I guess we owe him that. He seems to know the Greg character pretty well, he gives him a little more history.

*tiptoes in*.... Hi ladies :D,

I have a question... I'm writing a Greg fic (mainly Greg and Riley) and I had a question about his backside. Hehehehe :p Well I watched 4x4 the other day and I sort of missed the part of him and Sara in the shower, I was wondering, does he have a mole/birthmark on his right shoulder? I was curious because I wanted to include it in my fic.

Thanks ladies,

*tiptoes out*

*tiptoes in*.... Hi ladies :D,

I have a question... I'm writing a Greg fic (mainly Greg and Riley) and I had a question about his backside. Hehehehe :p Well I watched 4x4 the other day and I sort of missed the part of him and Sara in the shower, I was wondering, does he have a mole/birthmark on his right shoulder? I was curious because I wanted to include it in my fic.

Thanks ladies,

*tiptoes out*

yeah, he's got a mark... here you can see it :drool: (and dizzney, thanks for the cap... it's yours)

:drool::drool: Okay I need a bucket now. I love that pic and now I have the overwhelming urge to watch that episode again. :lol:

I really need more seasons I only have season 3!! Although I do love a lot of scenes in season 3 one of which was the 'mildew scene' as I refer to it :lol: Not having season 5 is killing me here because there are so many good episodes that I like in there like 4X4 for various reasons ;) and Who Shot Sherlock will always be one of my top favorites. :)

Yeah you need to get all the season since each one holds a few classic Greg scenes. I own all the seasons, so I am a happy camper. :)

You are lucky you have them all. I could only buy one of them a few years back when I got season 3 and I had to decide between seasons 2, 3, and 4. Had to go with three though. Any more good Greg moments in season 9? Because I've only seen No Way Out so far.

You are lucky you have them all. I could only buy one of them a few years back when I got season 3 and I had to decide between seasons 2, 3, and 4. Had to go with three though. Any more good Greg moments in season 9? Because I've only seen No Way Out so far.

I'll try to answer your question without giving too much in terms of actual spoilers :)

I really liked 'Young Man with a Horn' (Vegas history), 'Art Imitates Life' (heroism + emotion), 'For Warrick' (emotion + overall good team ep), 'Let It Bleed' and 'Gone Dead Train' (solo interviews for both, especially good one in GDT), 'Leave Out All the Rest' (nice sex-related scene + humor + good stuff for both Nick/Greg and Greg/Riley ships), and 'The Grave Shift' (good all-around team episode; one of the best eps of the season, IMO).

Honestly, I'd say S9 is my favorite season yet (though Season 10 honestly might beat it).

My favorite episodes from S9, in order and as they relate to Greg, are probably:

1. No Way Out
2. Gone Dead Train
3. Young Man With a Horn
4. Leave Out All the Rest
5. The Grave Shift

Thank you so much :) Now I know what episodes to watch for some good scenes. I just kind of wanted to avoid Ray overload eps that I've heard about. :shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back