Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf: You watched Bull riding instead of CSI/Greg? :eek: And yes last night was a great night for him.

Yeah, the world finals of bull riding is going on in Vegas and I'm really into it. I wish I would have skipped it though, but I will be able to watch CSI this weekend. Shame on me!

I'm just going to say that "Death and The Maiden" is probably going to go down as one of my top five favorite Gregisodes ever. Talking to himself and the pig latin has got to be the best Greg moments in the past three seasons.

I finally watched the episode and I agree, it was really good. I don't know if its my fave though but as Greg screentime goes, it was awesome.

It was definitely probably my fave so far this season. I mean when I rewatched it, I cracked up again when he was talking to himself and his whole attitude towards Hodges in this one. I've always loved the digs that those two take at each other.

It was definitely probably my fave so far this season. I mean when I rewatched it, I cracked up again when he was talking to himself and his whole attitude towards Hodges in this one. I've always loved the digs that those two take at each other.

Yeah me too. You can tell Hodges is secretly jealous of Greg, but respects him... and you can tell Greg is amused by him and thinks he's a decent guy, but just annoying sometimes. :lol:

I'm with you guys. For Greg, this was an awesome episode. Plenty of screen time and he made a real contribution to the case, solving it and figuring out who the killer was. It was brilliant. Greg was brilliant.

In fact, he kicked a$$, as 'someone' so famously tweeted :D

And I loved him talking to himself, that was so adorable!

Him talking to himself was very Greg-like too. Didn't he do that once or twice when he was still a labrat? :lol:

Yeah I think he has talked to himself before. :lol: Yes, I would say he was very in-character in this episode. Nothing that would make us say, Greg would never do that.
Except for one episode, this season is very promising for Greg.

Him talking to himself was very Greg-like too. Didn't he do that once or twice when he was still a labrat? :lol:

Yeah if I remember right he did do that a few times. :lol:

I concur with everything you guys said this season has been awesome so far for Greg screen time and scenes in general. With the exception of one episode so far so I'm now a very hopeful fan again. :D

And even spoiler pics for this coming week's episode have Greg in them , so there is hope for this week's episode to have some decent Greg time in it too.

I've seen the last episode... and I agree with you all :)

I liked this ep very much... so far the best for Greg from this season, funny scenes (the one with hodges), cute ones (talking to himself), solving he case... he was awesome!!! :adore:

It finally seems like TPTB heard our complaints :D (and I really hope this continues that way!)

Is it weird that I found it kind of hot when he was making that call and reading off the numbers using the cop speak? For example: "9 Victor David 45". :lol:

It's only weird if you think it is weird that I loved seeing his writing. :lol:

We saw his writing? I have to watch that ep again. :lol:

I liked seeing his feet in that one ep where Grissom gave him a fungus. :lol: Cute feet. :D I'm weird, I know. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back