Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you guys! I wish they'd delve more into Greg and not just about the things he likes! I feel like we have been given lots of little pieces of him, but not the whole picture and I'd love to see more backstory. But, I'm not holding out hope...after all this time I doubt the writers would change now! *sigh*

Well Papa Olaf could just die and it does not mean he was murdered. I know it is CSI but... :lol:

Yeah I am not thinking we will get much from TPTB.

I'm here with Wojo. Greg has now much more screentime and it's a matter of time when we'll see something more about him. Of course it's only hope at the moment but I think we're not so far from the truth. We can just for once believe in TPTB, just once...

I wonder...would a letter campaign be of any use? I'm all for writing in and asking them nicely to give us more depth to Greg!! How far ahead are the writers? I mean, as we're waiting for episode 9.10 which episode would they be writing now?

Well I think I will wait out this season and see if they give him a story. He is at least having good screen time as we said. If not anything this season, we can write during the summer and ask for something more in-depth for the following season for him.

I agree with Dizz. Now I think we can't do much. Od course we want more but we need to hold our horses. Maybe next part of the season will be for us surprising?

I agree, I think what we've got so far has been really great. Right now just seeing more of Greg is fine with me, but who knows what the writers have planned for the rest of the season. I think another writing campaign might seem a bit pushy just yet, over the summer would be better (if necessary).

I really hope it won't be necessary and writers will focus more on Greg 'cause he deserved it and he's a main character there. So they must... No other options.

I'm most defienatly with you all on the whole letter campaign... Deeper Greg but not fannysmackin' again ever never ever...that was farrr too much to deal with.

:eek::wtf:

Or Papa Olaf came to Vegas to see his Gregory and I dont know... after all this is CSI, omg noooooooo a heartbroken Greg?

Too much to take!

I can not longer resist this, the temptation is just too strong.

Dear Eric, we are sorry to inform you that we did not think that your character Greg was getting enough screen time from the writers, therefore we are sorry to inform you that it is our recommendation that Papa Olaf be either gravely injured or killed off so that you may recieve the attention your character so rightly deserves.

Sincerely,
Your blessed fans. :lol:

Dearest Blessed Fans, while I appreciate the idea of getting my character so more screen time, and the fact that you care so deeply about doing so, I have to say that I have come to adore Papa Olaf even if he has never been seen by anyone (myself included) my character to has admiration for him as you have seen. So I do beg the fans on behalf of myself and my character not to kill him off, as much as I want more screen time I don't think I could stand that happening after the loss my character has already suffered and what he has been through. I plead that you just recommend to the writers to follow through more on all that has happened.

Sincerely with love,
Eric/Greg :p

Oh my Destiny that hits the nail spot on- and more than that u've made me laugh today.. or smile.

No no no i wouldnt want Papa Olaf to be hurt at all or Greg for that....

:lol: Destiny, that was great. :D

Nah, I wouldn't want them to kill off Papa Olaf either. I would like him to be on the show though. I wonder who could play him.

Maybe though, Greg could go to a crime scene only to discover that the victim is an old friend of his from high school. That would give him a little bit of emotional drama without breaking his heart too much. :lol:

You guys are welcome, glad I could bring a smile and laugh, never hurts and can always help. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back