Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's a good one, Destiny!! Yeah we do not care to doom Papa Olaf, so we better not write for that. :p

Guess what?? New erockster Interview with M83 and Eric, who is looking so fine! Love the guy's accent.

Hmm, it has been two days and no one posted on this thread. Did anyone see the interview?

Are the CSI Vegas novels any good for characterization on Greg (and Nick)? I'm thinking of trying at some point to go to the library and see if I can find the Miami books (with Ryan in them), so I was wondering about the Vegas books (I read the first two or three I think and the only thing I can remember from them is that a jewelry store owner named Mr. Mattes told Nick when he finds Ms. Right to come into his store and he'll give him a nice deal on a ring lol). If anyone knows the name of the book I described please tell me so I don't get one I've already read. I don't have my copies anymore I don't think. Or if I do they are packed away in the attack somewhere. :lol: I think there was one of the books where something happened at a computer office or something, but I can't remember more than that. I don't know if Greg was featured much in those books since it was before he was in as a full cast member.

I can not longer resist this, the temptation is just too strong.

Dear Eric, we are sorry to inform you that we did not think that your character Greg was getting enough screen time from the writers, therefore we are sorry to inform you that it is our recommendation that Papa Olaf be either gravely injured or killed off so that you may recieve the attention your character so rightly deserves.

Sincerely,
Your blessed fans. :lol:

Dearest Blessed Fans, while I appreciate the idea of getting my character so more screen time, and the fact that you care so deeply about doing so, I have to say that I have come to adore Papa Olaf even if he has never been seen by anyone (myself included) my character to has admiration for him as you have seen. So I do beg the fans on behalf of myself and my character not to kill him off, as much as I want more screen time I don't think I could stand that happening after the loss my character has already suffered and what he has been through. I plead that you just recommend to the writers to follow through more on all that has happened.

Sincerely with love,
Eric/Greg :p

I cannot express how damn hilarious that was. Applause! Could you do more "letters to Eric/letters to the fans" in future? :D

Woot! I've had a Christmas message from eRockster :p I've replied and told them to go easy on the mince pies :D

Last edited:
:lol: Thank you, thank you folks I can't promise when, but I can promise to do it again, I just have to be properly inspired, and who knows what will be the cause of that. :D

The CSI books are not very good for getting stuff on Greg. Only one I really liked how he was written in it and that was Snake Eyes. It had Greg and Warrick working a case and in the book Greg does carry a gun.

Woot! I've had a Christmas message from eRockster :p I've replied and told them to go easy on the mince pies :D

I do not think that will be a problem since we do not really have those over here. :lol:

The CSI books are not very good for getting stuff on Greg. Only one I really liked how he was written in it and that was Snake Eyes. It had Greg and Warrick working a case and in the book Greg does carry a gun.

Ah, okay. Thanks. :) There aren't any where Nick and Greg work a case together? I wonder if they'll make any new books that'll take place after "For Warrick". If they do, I hope those writers will give Nick more emotional stuff dealing with his friend's death. And hopefully we'll get some where Nick and Greg work a case together. :)

They have worked a case together sort of but the tiny bit of them two actually in the book together is not worth it. The new person writing the books I do not care for as much. He does not know the characters as well.

I can not longer resist this, the temptation is just too strong.

Dear Eric, we are sorry to inform you that we did not think that your character Greg was getting enough screen time from the writers, therefore we are sorry to inform you that it is our recommendation that Papa Olaf be either gravely injured or killed off so that you may recieve the attention your character so rightly deserves.

Sincerely,
Your blessed fans. :lol:

Dearest Blessed Fans, while I appreciate the idea of getting my character so more screen time, and the fact that you care so deeply about doing so, I have to say that I have come to adore Papa Olaf even if he has never been seen by anyone (myself included) my character to has admiration for him as you have seen. So I do beg the fans on behalf of myself and my character not to kill him off, as much as I want more screen time I don't think I could stand that happening after the loss my character has already suffered and what he has been through. I plead that you just recommend to the writers to follow through more on all that has happened.

Sincerely with love,
Eric/Greg :p

:lol: I love it.

I want to read more LV books but I'm not fan of it. I know two first ones and well, it was nice to read but not much Nick and Greg. Sometimes I think that writers don't know perfectly characters and they're making OOC sometimes. It can very annoying.

I've only read one book, and I don't even remember the name of it. It had something to do with a deer and Greg did play a nice part in it. I'm not really interested in the books.

I personally think half the fanfics out there are far better than the books. So I say stick with the fanfics.

I personally think half the fanfics out there are far better than the books. So I say stick with the fanfics.

Lol. Plus the fanfics are free.

On a topic we were discussing earlier, I was just wondering - is there a limit to the number of CSI 3's the team can have? I would think that they only have room in the budget for so many. If there is a limit, then I can imagine that one of the reasons there wasn't as much of a celebration over Greg reaching CSI 3 level is that he would have been effectively 'replacing' Sara or Warrick. Since Riley had joined before Greg's promotion, I would assume that she was expected by management to replace Sara, which would mean that Greg was effectively taking Warrick's spot. What do you guys think?

Except Riley is only a level 2 and Sara was a lvl 3. Other than that I think its possible that the budget allows for only so many.

Yeah it is very possible that the budget tells them which CSI levels they can have, knowing you get a higher pay as you go up. But before they had three level 4's and a level 1. Now they just have two Level 3's (if you don't count Catherine because she will be the new supervisor) and a level 2 and now a level 1 (When Ray comes on).

In any case, I am just happy Greg is now equal with Nick. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back