Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Grissom was shocked last time because he was not leaving for good like his is this time. Plus it was meant to be a more humorous scene. I could see hugs this time around being it is for real he is leaving.

True, that was a very funny scene and Grissom's 'stop hugging me' comment just cracked me up! :lol: But yeah it would be nice to get a nice goodbye scene between Greg & Grissom.

I know Grissom has always been amused by Greg, and has a lot of respect for him, he's proud of him. (If not he wouldn't be a lv 3 now) Even though he has trouble showing it.

I do hope we will get Grissom telling both Greg and Nick he's proud of them (because he obviously is, it was clear e.g. in Who Shot Sherlock? that he was proud Greg made into the field :)) and I would like to see a hugging scene (but IMO after Leaving Las Vegas Nick won't risk hugging Grissom again :lol: but well, Greg doesn't have such bad experience so he may give it a try ;))

I do hope we will get Grissom telling both Greg and Nick he's proud of them (because he obviously is, it was clear e.g. in Who Shot Sherlock? that he was proud Greg made into the field :)) and I would like to see a hugging scene (but IMO after Leaving Las Vegas Nick won't risk hugging Grissom again :lol: but well, Greg doesn't have such bad experience so he may give it a try ;))

Well, I'd at least like to see him shake hands with both Nicky and Greg. Greg, Nicky and Warrick were like Grissom's "My Three Sons". :lol: No, I never watched that show it was before my time and never caught any reruns, but I just had to say it. :lol:

Yeah I can see at least a hand shake happening.

"My three sons" now I got that theme song in my head...thanks a lot. :lol:

Handshake is the most possible but who knows? Grissom will go and they won't see him soon and no work with him anymore...

Greg looked so great in the jeans last episode, but he looks great in anything.lol. I do hope they all are able to say proper goodbyes to Grissom. Greg does deserve Grissom's respect. It seemed like Greg's promoation was rather low key.

Well when Nick and Warrick got their promotions it was basically low key too. They just had a competition among themselves.

Well since no one else has posted on this thread since my last one last night I am editing to add....
New Interview on erockster with School of Seven Bells.

Shallow moment, Eric looks really good. :D

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the upload of then new video, shall see it very soon.

I cant wait till I see Greg being level 3- how did he bipass level 2 only TPTB know.

Thanks for the link Dizz...he IS lookin' good and sounding so smooth....

I wonder if the music artists he interviews are ever sort of starstruck by him interviewing them.

Dizz, thank you so much for this update:)

I wonder if the music artists he interviews are ever sort of starstruck by him interviewing them.

Why not? Expecially when some of them are CSI fans;) And btw, Eric is really good-looking guy. Even when I had been there as an artist or anyone connected with music and he was only a host, not a popular TV actor, I would be still starstrucked;)

Yeah, I mean it would be cool to think that some actor really digs your music enough to interview you for his own online music station. :D

It has been ages since I stopped in here. While I was glad they told us Greg got promoted - I was a bit irked that it was followed up immediately by Grissom leaving. Couldn't they have let him have the spotlight for just a few minutes? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back