Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

:lol:

Yeah, I have all;) Don't forget about cell phone where I have tons of Greg's pics and even Dope Ass Warrior ringtone:lol:

2. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

3. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

actually, my question was to Szmile, you're not gonna be cut off the Net for 3 weeks so I'm not afraid of your sanity ;) but maybe now we have given some ideas on how to survive the Christmas break :)

gosh, I really can't wait to see the next episode, we've already had lots of Greg in the clips, I really hope it will be a treat for all Greg fans :D

EDIT:

Szmile wrote:

What an ADORABLE cat in your avatar!!
    If I bring my DVDs back home I might have to leave behind some clothes... and since I have none at home and I'm staying for 3 weeks it's either leave Eric behind or walk around naked.
    I'd like to compromise by watching a DVD of Eric walking around naked but sadly... :(

thx, found it on the Net, unfortunately I can't make such pictures myself :/

well, if you pack reasonably it's just two or three pieces of clothing left with at least two DVDs in your luggage ;)

and please NEVER again make such word clusters as this one starting with Eric and ending with naked :lol: now I have problems with concentration :lol:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know why, but that pic of Greg with the headdress on makes me think of Ra. :lol: In Stargate (the movie) Ra wore some kind of shiny thing on his head I think. :lol:

5. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I've been avoiding the promos. Ooooohhh lots of Greggo?! At least I'll be able to watch him this week! :D

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Did you say Stargate?:lol: And yeah, Ra had a shiny thing but not on head but behind his back. They made mistake 'cause it wasn't symbol of Ra but other goddess and a saint bull. Small OT, sorry.

Yeah, Greg is often in promos. And it's making us all happy:D

7. GregNickRyanFan

I got confused. Sorry about that. I was thinking about the thing that went across his forehead. You know the front of the thing Greg is wearing, the wavy part that's going around his forehead? Ra had something like that, but it might not have been shiny. I could only find a b/w photo of it: here. :lol: Edited to add: Wait, I just realized that's part of his hair braided. :lol: Weird that I never realized that before. It's been a long time since I've seen the movie. :lol:

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I've seen this movie so many times:lol: And well, Greg had chaplets. Lol, funny assocation. Of course something is in it:lol:

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I suggest watching CSI DVDS if you can, but three weeks without Eric is three weeks too long!

ChristmasPhantom - I adore your avi!!

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

My goodness, we have been busy on this thread today.

Szmile, I suggest at least one DVD of Eric...they are thin, you can pack at least one, your fave perhaps and watch it over and over again.

And here is the old manip I made of Eric as Dr. FrankNFurter.

11. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! Thanks Dizzney! Oh how I wish Eric could see this manip :p Sheer genius!

Mmm.... what do you think was Eric's best CSI episode?

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I don't know if I would really want him to see that manip. :lol:

I think his best episode was Fannysmackin', acting wise mostly because we really got to see his more emotional side.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Let me guess - you're looking for one ep to take? It's so hard question. I'd rather to make a compilation of many scenes from all eps where Greg had great scenes. I know, it's not helpful but picking only one the best ep is impossible. I'd take Table Stakes, Who Shot Sherlock Holmes?, Post Mortem, Chasing The Bus, Bull, Leapin' Lizards... so many! And of course Fannysmackin' but I don't think you'd like to watch all the time this ep during your weeks out from here. Hmmm... I just don't know.

14. GregNickRyanFan

I dunno why, but I just love "Let The Seller Beware" cause the way he says to Grissom "You infected me with mildew?!" was just funny. The look on his face of sheer disbelief that his boss would do that to him was hysterical.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think there are lots of eps that he shows his talent. Obviously all, but I have to agree Fannysmackin', you got to see more of his ability to act. there are episodes that I prefer, but I think I'll stick with that as my fav of him acting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.