Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its impossible to pick just one episode as a favorite, there are so many!! But some of my top choices are:

FannySmackin
Leapin Lizards
Bull
Kiss Kiss Bye Bye
Spellbound
Who shot Sherlock
and
Iced

Let me guess - you're looking for one ep to take? It's so hard question. I'd rather to make a compilation of many scenes from all eps where Greg had great scenes. I know, it's not helpful but picking only one the best ep is impossible. I'd take Table Stakes, Who Shot Sherlock Holmes?, Post Mortem, Chasing The Bus, Bull, Leapin' Lizards... so many! And of course Fannysmackin' but I don't think you'd like to watch all the time this ep during your weeks out from here. Hmmm... I just don't know.

I'm not sure how converting YouTube vids to DVDs works, but I'd recommend checking out MzPiggy's wonderful ES collection (though I'm sure most of you guys already have):
http://www.youtube.com/user/mzPIGGY265265

Well if I had to pick one I picked Fannysmackin', but overall, Wojo's list pretty much hits all my favorites. I might also add Rashomama, Inside the Box, Chasing the Bus, and Post Mortem.

Well we got to see a lot of Greg in this episode. The opening part was so cute and what we have been waiting for, his promotion!! :thumbsup: Hopefully we get a nice goodbye scene with him and Grissom in the second part, since this one did not have it.

Last edited:
Bearing in mind Mrs Satan (aka Carol M) wrote this one, there was a surprising amount of Greg in it.

SUCKED how they revealed his promotion, totally and utterly awful. Why, pray, were we not privvy to the news that Greg had become a Level 2? I was dreaming of the magical moment when Grissom would tell him the news and we'd see that gorgeous grin of his spreading over his face (I mean Greg's, not Grissom's ;)).

Loved the episode but awful way to treat Greg, Eric and the fans. Nothing unusual there then!

Oh... yeah... *coughs, looks embarassed* anyone gonna join me in going to Mukwonago and dancing the hokey pokey?!

SUCKED how they revealed his promotion, totally and utterly awful. Why, pray, were we not privvy to the news that Greg had become a Level 2? I was dreaming of the magical moment when Grissom would tell him the news and we'd see that gorgeous grin of his spreading over his face (I mean Greg's, not Grissom's ;)).

Loved the episode but awful way to treat Greg, Eric and the fans. Nothing unusual there then!

yeah, I feel that way too :( I never hoped for much but really thought there would be some talk between Grissom and Greg, maybe the whole shift congratulating their new CSI Level 3 :/ after the scene in the break room, while it was very nice and I loved everybody's reactions, I felt ... robbed that it was the only mention of Greg's promotion :( and soon we learnt Grissom was leaving so obviously the news about Greg stopped being important :/
still, I hope (though maybe I shouldn't) that we will get a nice scene with Greg and Grissom in the next episode, saying farewells, maybe Grissom telling Greg to continue good job or sth like that

Oh, you complainers:lol:

But seriously - I haven't seen ep but well, it's not a surprise how they treated Greg there. All is now about Grissom 'cause he'll be gone so... I won't complain, it was so obvious. Luckily, we have more and more Greg, and maybe even much more after Grissom's departure.

IMO the reason we never saw Greg's promotion to lv 2 was because TPTB were too busy thinking up ways to throw GSR at us (God glad thats over!) and didn't give Greg much thought, but the one time they did think about him he ended up getting his Fanny Smacked.

I really didn't mind so much, I was just glad to know Greg was promoted. Besides his adorable smirk and smile was well worth it.

Pics posted on the pic thread....

Now now, how could Greg have had time to say anything to Grissom? he was doing all the d:scream:m work, atleast that's what it seemed like to me.
(sarcasm)Besides, Grissom had to talk with important people like Wendy and Super Dave(sarcasm)
He did however look very adorable when his promotion was anouced.

Now now, how could Greg have had time to say anything to Grissom? he was doing all the d:scream:m work, atleast that's what it seemed like to me.
(sarcasm)Besides, Grissom had to talk with important people like Wendy and Super Dave(sarcasm)
He did however look very adorable when his promotion was anouced.

This was just part one, I'm sure (or I hope) that both Greg and Nick will also get goodbye scenes with Grissom in the 2nd half. Unfortunatly we have to wait until Jan 15 to find out!! UGGGG *pulls out hair*

Hey I am just glad we got to actually hear that Greg was promoted to Level 3. I mean really they could have just said nothing ever to us. Plus I agree, his adorable teasing Riley and smirk at Nick was still worth while.

I really think in the 2nd part we will see Greg (and Nick) have their goodbyes to Grissom. I mean technically Catherine did not say goodbye to him yet, they just simply talked about him leaving. I think he will pull his main CSI team in before he actually leaves and say goodbye to them.

Hey ppl, not been here for a long time...it feels like ages.

I'm so far behind what is happening in CSI that its become an abstract thought.Is Eric still as yummy talent actor that we all know? IS Greg still well a CSI? Has the aliens come to disrupt the finger printing anyalisis?

Ok- sorry that was a poor tool for humor.

Not even been to erockster or anything...

I'm unlooped girl.

Can some kind Greg/Eric fan fill me in with all latest news-maybe via pm?

Good news I bought CSI season 8 dvd part one- at least I can get my Greggo fix.

Think we'll see Nicky hug Grissom again like he did that time he thought he was leaving for good? :lol: I'd like to see Greg hug Griss goodbye too. :)

I really think in the 2nd part we will see Greg (and Nick) have their goodbyes to Grissom. I mean technically Catherine did not say goodbye to him yet, they just simply talked about him leaving. I think he will pull his main CSI team in before he actually leaves and say goodbye to them.

Yeah, I think that too. But hug GNRFan?:lol: Grissom was quite surprised when Nick did it, he would be in a shock when Greg gonna try it:lol:

Yeah but Grissom was shocked last time because he was not leaving for good like his is this time. Plus it was meant to be a more humorous scene. I could see hugs this time around being it is for real he is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back