Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little spoiler. I'm so behind...
is this the promotion ep?I've only seen the first 3 eps of the season :(

:D

yeah, they are talking about a new CSI LEVEL 3 :) just when Grissom tells them he's leaving so I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow's episode :) btw I just realized that Grissom and his news probably spoiled Greg's happiness :/ he could have waited a few days, I doubt they gonna have a party to celebrate Greg's promotion

Last edited:

yeah, they are talking about a new CSI LEVEL 3 :) just when Grissom tells them he's leaving so I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow's episode :) btw I just realized that Grissom and his news probably spoiled Greg's happiness :/ he could have waited a few days, I doubt they gonna have a party to celebrate Greg's promotion

They will have breakfast;) Always some kind of celebration, lol

And yes, that will be tommorow:)

Back again!!

Lovely long Greg monologue about the past of Vegas.

Glitter fetish?! The boy is getting kinkier every episode!! Way to go, writers! :D

Close up of his arms in hospital!! Hotflushhotflushhotflushhotflush Destiny where's the hose?!!?

I love whoever it was that said Greggo was a drag queen :p

Ummm... whoever it was (Dizzney?) who did the Eric/Frank N Furter manip, can we beg you to do an Eric/drag queen one!? :) *flutters eyelashes*

SO hope someone's taken caps of those gorgeous arms. OMG did I have moment there... he does have incredible arms!!

What type of Szmanda fan am I?! I've had the perfect Christmas name under my nose all along! Why didn't I think of it before?!

BTW you guys are KILLING me with the spoilers!!

I'm going home on Saturday for 3 weeks... and we don't have internet connection. I only realised this morning that I won't be able to watch CSI... for.... 3 *gulp* weeks!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love whoever it was that said Greggo was a drag queen :p

Ummm... whoever it was (Dizzney?) who did the Eric/Frank N Furter manip, can we beg you to do an Eric/drag queen one!? :) *flutters eyelashes*

SO hope someone's taken caps of those gorgeous arms. OMG did I have moment there... he does have incredible arms!!

What type of Szmanda fan am I?! I've had the perfect Christmas name under my nose all along! Why didn't I think of it before?!

BTW you guys are KILLING me with the spoilers!!

I'm going home on Saturday for 3 weeks... and we don't have internet connection. I only realised this morning that I won't be able to watch CSI... for.... 3 *gulp* weeks!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm where could I find said Eric/Frank manip? Also, ChristmasPhantom- your signature makes me laugh every time I look at it. What a perfect scene, and what a perfect way to describe it!

I'd love to see it too :laugh:

And no CSI for 3 weeks, that means no Greggo watching for 3 weeks, I feel for you Szmile!!

And Deirdre, I love your new banner-and it looks like Greg/Eric is wearing lipstick;).

ChristmasPhantom- your signature makes me laugh every time I look at it. What a perfect scene, and what a perfect way to describe it!

thx, I like it too, unfortunately any discussion about its message belongs to a certain other thread, I guess ;)

I'd love to see it too :laugh:

And no CSI for 3 weeks, that means no Greggo watching for 3 weeks, I feel for you Szmile!!

And Deirdre, I love your new banner-and it looks like Greg/Eric is wearing lipstick;).

I hope you survive it Szmile! :(

yes, can somebody make that manip,please? :lol:

hmmm, I was once force-fed some pictures with Eric wearing lipstick so maybe Deirdre found more of them :lol: anyway, great banner :)

Hmm where could I find said Eric/Frank manip?

Unfortunately I think the thread it was in has been deleted to keep the boards running smoothly :( I tried looking for it too. It needs a permanent home.

Does anyone have any tips on how to survive 3 weeks without Eric?! That means 3 weeks without you guys as well :(

yes, can somebody make that manip,please? :lol:

hmmm, I was once force-fed some pictures with Eric wearing lipstick so maybe Deirdre found more of them :lol: anyway, great banner :)

Banner is made by my friend. She can make awesome things:)

It's not my fault that in many promo pics they gave him so much lipstick. And I really don't know why, lol.

Szmile, I have no idea how to survive three weeks. I had problems when I couldn't get here for a two days. Three weeks - it's something for me really abstract. Good that I have lappy so I can always check my collection of Greg/Eric pics.

Last edited:
Me neither, 3 weeks without CSI and therefore Greg is just unthinkable ;) Sorry, I'm really not much help am i?!

It's not my fault that in many promo pics they gave him so much lipstick. And I really don't know why, lol.

well, he definitely looks awesome in it, so that may be a reason :lol:

Szmile, I have no idea how to survive three weeks. I had problems when I couldn't get here for a two days. Three weeks - it's something for me really abstract. Good that I have lappy so I can always check my collection of Greg/Eric pics.

what about some earlier episodes, DVDs, downloaded fanfics etc.? you sure will have access to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back