Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you named my playlist pretty much. I will just revise mine a bit.
Chasing the Bus, Play with Fire, Inside the Box, Eleven Angry Jurors, Viva Las Vegas, Who Shot Sherlock, ICED, Kiss kiss bye bye, Spellbound, Rashomama, Fannysmackin', Big Shots, A La Carte, Theory of Everything, and I will probably add from the current Season Leave all the rest out, Young Man with a Horn, and No Way out. Maybe this past week's eppy too. Those are probably some of my most played episodes on my DVD's.

Ooh yes, Chasing the Bus, another of my favourites. I think Greg really learned a huge lesson in that one, and I'm glad he rose to the challenge and because the awesome CSI he is today.

Nice list Dizzney! I'm going to have a marathon soon I think! :D

Right now, I'm really liking some S9 episodes, although Who Shot Sherlock, Rashomama and the Fannysmacking arc still make my list. From S9, 'Leave Out All the Rest' just for the scene with him processing BDSM gear, 'Young Man with a Horn' for how his old Vegas knowledge shines, 'No Way Out' for him generally kicking butt and his conversations with the mourning dad, 'Miscarriage of Justice' for the closet scene, 'Say Uncle' for the explosion and the scene with Wendy, 'The Grave Shift' for the explosion experiment, 'Let it Bleed' for his solo interrogation and the last scene where we got some emotion and definitely the last episode for like... all of it. He was pretty much running the investigation and then we got three awesome interview scenes. I think my list would be:

No Way Out, Leave Out All the Rest, Rashomama, Fannysmacking, The Gone Dead Train, A La Carte, Who Shot Sherlock, Kiss, Kiss, Bye, Bye, Big Shot, Post Mortem, Viva Las Vegas. I definitely like Greg as a CSI better than him as a lab rat just because it feels like he gets more meat (though I'm sure the fact that I've watched a lot more of later seasons has some bearing on that).

Hmm, I have few favourites - most of them you listed. I'd add Post Mortem, it was great piece of Eric's acting. I really loved Table Stakes - scene with Greg is one of my absolutely favorites.

I can't think of more:lol:

I've been capping Season Three and haven't seen Season 9 as much. I did love Leave Out All the Rest and have watched that a few times. I really should rewatch the later seasons. 8 is the one I'm least familiar with actually. Sad to say!

But still "Bull" is a great ep from this season. The Greg's scene with Nick and Wendy was just priceless:lol:

A few more for the Greg list :

Precious Metal, Scuba Doobie-Doo, Spark of Life , You Kill Me,Art Imitates Life...

And then like you said Rashomama, Fannysmacking, Who Shot Sherlock, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye, Post Mortem, A La Cart... and then Rashomama, Fannysmacking, Big Shots, No Way Out, , Bull, Play With The Fire, Inside the Box... well then Rashomama, Fannysmacking,...:D

Ooooh ooh ooh! I loved Drops Out with Greg in the apartment calling Grissom in the apartment above. :)

And sheer ick factor for Bodies in Motion where Greg and the trunk of the car and the gloop....*shiver*

I'll add my faves (most are already mentioned) Chasing the bus, Felonius Monk, Let the seller beware, All for our country, Turn of the screw, Viva Las Vegas, No Humans involved, Who shot Sherlock. Iced, Kiss kiss bang bang, Rashomama, Spellbound, FannySmackin, Leapin Lizards, A La Cart, You Kill me, The theory of Everything, Bull, For Warrick, No way out, in fact most episodes fromm this season are on my list.

There are many more but those are the ones that pop into my head.

Yeah Leapin' Lizards was a good Greg ep too. Him getting bitten then his hysterical laughing fit he had with Catherine's joke. I still love that moment. :lol:

I saw an interview with Eric where he talked about doing Leapin Lizards and how great it was working with Ally Sheedy and how it was an honor having her bite him because he was a huge fan of her. I am a huge Brat pack fan and love Ally, so it was nice hearing him talk about her like that. He said at first she really bit him but then after a few takes it wasn't working so they used a fake hand and she felt bad for biting him but he was thrilled. That is one of my all time fav eps, he was great in it and the part with Catherine was too funny. I think they should have had him say something to her this last ep after she was bitten by that lady. We need Greg to have a little more humor on the show like before.

I saw an interview with Eric where he talked about doing Leapin Lizards and how great it was working with Ally Sheedy and how it was an honor having her bite him because he was a huge fan of her. I am a huge Brat pack fan and love Ally, so it was nice hearing him talk about her like that. He said at first she really bit him but then after a few takes it wasn't working so they used a fake hand and she felt bad for biting him but he was thrilled. That is one of my all time fav eps, he was great in it and the part with Catherine was too funny. I think they should have had him say something to her this last ep after she was bitten by that lady. We need Greg to have a little more humor on the show like before.

Lol. That was indeed a great Greg episode. I remember seeing that commentary on YouTube. He said that she felt guilty about biting him, but he assured her that it was actually "a fantasy of [his]" to have Ally Sheedy bite him. The interviewer said that he spent the rest of the day showing off Ally Sheedy bite marks on his hand:lol:. The full interview is here and is highly amusing. The best part is the last third of the clip.

I saw that interview when it aired on The Early Show, he was pretty funny. I found it both funny and almost shocking when Greg said "That bitch bit me!" after she bit him!

I don't know if it was the sound but his voice seemed a lot deeper to me in that video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back