Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that we can say a little more, we still have Greg working with Archie a bit in this episode but it was listening to audio samples. But he also had other scenes, a team scene and a small scene with Riley. So it was a pretty good episode for him overall. Not the best but decent. :D

Yeah, there were a few good scenes with Greg but I'm in a grouchy mood and still demand much more than they're giving us :(
I liked this Cath-centred episode but would love if Ray and Greg switched roles, especially that Cath and Greg get on great together. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the improvement, the nice group scene etc. but Greg's a CSI Level 3 and still terribly underused :/
but I guess I should reserve judgement till the end of the season, if there's lots of Greg in the rest of episodes, I'll be much less bitter :)

It was a good episode all around. I don't mind seeing Greg with Archie or doing AV work as long as that's not all he does. Last night was nice seeing him included in the group case discussion and more. Me happy! :)

Thanks to David Rambo we got Greg on a case with Nick in this episode - there are even spoiler pics to prove it.

Last edited:
Ye wrong, I appreciate the improvement, the nice group scene etc. but Greg's a CSI Level 3 and still terribly underused :/
but I guess I should reserve judgement till the end of the season, if there's lots of Greg in the rest of episodes, I'll be much less bitter :)
I do agree with you. He is still underused. He really deserves a bit more screen time overall.

Greg and Archie again , the couple of the season ,after Wendy and Hodges i guess! :p Anyway this time we saw some different Greg moments with the team and Riley. Enjoy to see Riley's observations about Greg :cool:

Only three more episodes left. I hope he gets some decent screen time in each of the last three for this season.

I have still decided I am writing TPTB this summer and letting them know we would appreciate some more Greg next season and that he is due for a solo case.

I'm a little nervous about tonight's ep. I've seen the previews a few times and not once did I really see Greg. Did I miss him? We know from promo pics he's with Nick at some point, right? I'm going to be very upset if he's still doing computer work and not getting any action.

Last week while we were watching the show, my son Jonathan, who is 11 said they were giving L.F. too much time on the show since he was the new guy. He said the show seemed to be all about him now. This coming from 11 year old and he didn't just say it from hearing me gripe about it, I don't do that to my family, just on here. If the TPTB don't want to listen to their loyal devoted fans than they should listen to a kid who has nothing to win from their decisions.

Twiz - that's next weeks episode when Greg works with Nick.

This weeks ep (without going into details) was awesome as far as Greg's screentime! I enjoyed it.

I'm getting update slowly with CSI lately and I'm happy that has sense. At the moment I'm watching only for Greg and Cath. Good to know that Greg had in the latest ep some nice screentime and scenes:D

We got us a good bit of Greg time last night :) and outside in the sun wearing a t-shirt :drool: but what's interesting was when he was inside he looked all bundled up again. Is it cold in the studio and that's why the extra layers :confused: he looked good regardless :)

I loved the interrogation scene with those two women :lol: the look on Greg's face was priceless :lol:

Yeah he had some great expressions last night. I also loved his smirk when the girls mentioned the GME and what it meant. :lol:

I think their studios are really cold. I always notice that most of the cast wear more layers inside rather than when they are outside. I know I live in Florida and the warmer it is outside, the more we freeze inside at work. I also have a jacket with me to wear inside, only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back