Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some great Gre time last night.

The t-shirt! <3 Perhaps the jacket because of the lab being cold? Eric was cold?

I have to say I loved the Riley and Greg drag Hodges around the lab...not just because they kind of man handle him...but the quick Greg butt shot. :drool: Now that was well worth it.

:lol: I noticed that shot too. Although I loved that Greg got to do something to Hodges. I think he saw the perfect opportunity to get back at him for all the times he teased him back when he was first becoming a CSI. I've noticed lately Greg seems to one up him more so. :lol:

I loved Greg and Vartann's clueless looks when that girl said GME and then what it stood for, they were still confused until the girl said "no fake boobs". :lol: And then Greg gave that "ohhh, that's what you meant" look. :lol: Hilarious. And the thing with Hodges was hysterical.

Twiz - that's next weeks episode when Greg works with Nick.
Thanks Wojo for the info, I thought I totally missed something. So the previews they showed all week were for the next two eps? In the previews for next week I saw things that I saw all week, talk about confusing me.

I was satisfied with last nights ep and all the Gregginess. Greg and Riley working a case together was nice, he seemed to be the lead on it.I also loved them dragging Hodges around and the nice ass shots we got from it :thumbsup:

I liked Greg's expressions when he was interrogating the ex boyfriend. He seemed quite pissed off about how big of a scum that guy was towards women. Oh yeah and the "No fake boobs" was great, the look on his face. can't wait for caps for this ep!

The scene with Hodges and Riley is definetely one of my favourites this season:guffaw: and his scenes with Vartann was also awesome. Great expressions from Eric! :lol:

When Cath got bitten, my mind went back to Leapin' Lizards episode.
It was a great scene between Cath and Greg laughing insanely...
It would be interesting to see another scene again between the two, i think...

Ohh, I love the dynamic between Greg and Catherine. They're differences between them, Cath is older and Greg is just Greg. It's amsuing to see them working together.

I love the banter between Greg and Riley, they remind me of Greg and Sara only better! Last nights ep was fun, I am glad we got at least one writer who remembers that Greg is funny. The dragging and dropping Hodges was a priceless moment.

Besides all that HE LOOKED FINE!

Yeah that ep was written by Jacqueline Hoyt, she is also one that seems to know Greg's character fairly well, I have noticed.

And I agree about Greg and Riley being even better than him and Sara.

He also looks fine, Wojo. :lol:

Oooh can't wait to watch!! Saw the caps and I must say :drool:. Very glad to hear he has more screen time in this. :D

I haven't watched the ep yet but now I'm really looking forward to it! :D
Great that he got some good screentime and also some funny scenes! I'm really happy with such news :D
Hope the next episode will be as good as it seems to be :)

I hope the next episode has as much Greg in it as this one because I do not have good feelings about the season finale. Usually he is hardly in them, although last year he was in more than the two previous year's finales.

I hope so too, it was written by David Rambo so let's hope...I really get annoyed when Greg is ignored and underused in the finale. Even in Grave Danger, a two hour ep and he was only in it about 15 mins.

I want to have good feelings about finale of this season. I was really angry when Greg was so little in GD. It was a great ep but it should concern on all characters and Greg could have bigger role there.

Yeah it is hard for us Greg fans to have good feelings about Greg ever getting really what he deserves. We've just been burned for so long, I guess.

I have a little 'playlist' so to speak of Greg episodes I watch when I'm craving more Greg action.

Felonius Monk, Who Shot Sherlock, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye, Rashomama, Fannysmackin' :(, and A La Cart are all on the list. (Of course, there's more but these are my top faves)

General question for everyone, what are your favourite episodes? Even if they aren't Gregcentric, he has had some good scenes. Let's reminisce a little.

Personally, I loved Rashomama because it had some of the old lab-rat Greg humour, he wasn't as serious as he has been lately. His retelling of his experience at the crime scene was class and I loved how involved he was on the case. It felt like a real team effort and I enjoyed how well Greg worked with Sara and Nick. Humour, suspense, mystery and class. All in all it was a brilliant episode where Greg had lots of screen time and much to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back