Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Thanks for the link the interview! Enjoyed it!

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks HappyHarper13 for the link to the video, it was a better video than what I found. Yeah I was a bit shocked to hear Greg call her a bitch too, but I guess I'd said that too if I got bit. He was really cute in the interview and funny about how he bragged about getting bit by Ally. I'm sure it was a thrill for her to bit him, it would be for me :p

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I remember that interview when they had it on the CBS Early Show. He was so cute in it. It did not really shock me when Greg called her a bitch after she bit him. I thought it was a rather natural reaction to tell the truth.

The Early Show does not do those CSI things much anymore. I miss them. :(

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Loved the amount of Greg tonight. :D

5. Dizzney

Yes, a good amount of Greg again tonight. Plus another great shot at Hodges. :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Heh, yeah those were the funniest lines in the whole ep. :lol:

7. Dizzney

Yep, two weeks in a row now Greg got to call Hodges a name. This week with him saying to Hodges, "You're Jackass" was so funny. :lol:
    Did anyone else get the feeling that Greg was having a few flashbacks to his own beating towards the end of the scene when he was acting out the guy's crawl to death on the floor? The camera lingered on him a little and he seemed very much in thought about the whole thing, affected by it. I am really hoping it was meant to be there due to that. Maybe Greg thinking he could have ended up dead like that guy when he was crawling for his life as they beat him.

Anyway, thank you David Rambo for giving some good stuff to Greg again. :D

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

My thoughts exactly, FannySmackin came to my mind at least during the whole Greg playing the victim scene. Also when the bikers got arrested it looked almost the same as when Pig and his pigletts got arrested, was it the same warehouse?

I loved Greg's screentime, usually I get annoyed with Hodges in the field but because he was with Greg as oposed to instead of Greg it was cool. Plus Greg had a few scenes with Nick which I always love. Great episode for us.

Not so sure about next week though, he usually gets the shaft come finale time.

9. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

(pulled from Hog Heaven discussion)-->

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's cool. I've posted screen caps from Hog Heaven on the pic thread. Including the last lingering look Greg gives as mentioned earlier (remembering he was once a victim as some have suggested and I agree with 100%)

Judging from the promo for the finale we might be in for a treat! Go to the spoiler thread and check it out! Thanks Dizz.

11. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Y'know, living with that memory and that event may be like a good/evil kind of thing that Greg has.
    I mean, good that he can get the mindset of the victim a lot better and therefore can work the case a lot easier,
    but on the other end, he has the emotional mindset as well, and probably feels pain remembering his attack.

Do I make sense, 'cuz I know what I'm trying to say, but I haven't a clue how to type it. :shifty:

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

You make perfect sense, no worries.

I totally get where you are coming from, Greg feels what the victim feels since he was there himself. Which can be very helpful in cases that there is no up from reason why the person died. I hop they let Greg use this to help him not only cope and heal but also help others in the process.

13. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

I TOTALLY agree.
    I mean, I really don't think they gave Greg enough time (well airtime, anyway) to cope with what happened.
    I mean, every once and a while we saw where it visibly effected him, but I mean I want...and NOT to sound evil or tormenting in any way, but I want him to like vent on what happened.
    To anyone. Himself. Cath, Nick, Riley. I just don't think they gave him enough coping time.
    I think it would add so much more depth to his character (not saying there's not enough already)
    Here I go's rambling again :p
    -zips my lips- :rolleyes:

14. Dizzney

No, I think we would all have liked to have seen them go deeper in depth with the character's emotions after suffering such things, but they did not. I think in a lot of aspects we got to see Greg's emotions more than perhaps Nick's and Catherine's after their ordeals, only because he also had the trial to deal with and then in Big Shots, seeing Aaron James again.

But because Greg is my favorite, I still would have loved to have seen more. I still want to see where he lives and what his place is like. :lol:

15. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Bahaha.
    Mhm, wouldn't mind seeing where Mr. Sanders lives.
    Greg- 'Ut-oh, the fangirls want me OUTSIDE of the lab now. Time to move out of my apartment...again'
    I think eventually Greg should be called into a case by being waken up by the phone :D
    Wonder if he sleeps shirtless...:drool:

See now, only fangirls would think this way :thumbsup:

I think the Friday hyperactivity is getting to me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.