Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Jessica! Eric in HD...:drool: I'm planning some improvements to the house and an HD tv is high on the list of priorities!

I just wish we knew who was deciding to give Greg less screen time. I could take it better if I thought Eric himself had asked them to ease up, maybe he got busy with something else?

But I'd hate to think he's unhappy with his screen time, and if he's asking for more storyline or screen time and not getting it.

I just want Eric to be happy!

I just want Eric to be happy!

Well said egeria, I want him to be happy too. Who knows maybe he has asked for some time off for some reason, we just don't know. I hate thought of him being forgotten/ignored by the writers so I have to hope its his choice we're seeing less of him lately.

Well like the both of you, I too wish we really knew how Eric felt about his screen time on the show. Although I still cannot imagine him asking for less time. I still think the writers, a lot of new ones too, just do not know what to do with him. What disappoints me is this last ep was by Nareen Shankar who has written for Greg before and he should know him better.

Also Nareen helped write the 200th episode as well. I think David Rambo is our best bet for good Greg moments, at least we know he loves him. And I read on the spoiler thread that he wrote episode 23, so maybe some good Greg moments will come our way.

Last edited:
Well if he does end up giving Greg some good stuff in that episode, I think we all should write him and thank him for being one of the few writers who actually remembers that Greg exists.

It's a good idea 'cause David Rambo is the only one person who really cares about Greg and sees his great potential.

I won't believe that Eric does want to less screen time. I think we should get know in some way that he has reasons to wish it. CSI is his regular work and I don't see any options to not giving him more screen time. Something is wrong with writers, producers, etc. And Eric can't say in pubilc about it 'cause it will make problems and he's very loyal to the show. Something is going on behind the curtain. We don't need to know what. I just want to know when Greg will have more screen time, and that's all.

Deirdre, I agree with you. There is no real reason that I can think of to not have Greg on our screens more than the writers just simply not knowing how to write his character anymore or something else going on we are unaware of. I personally think it is the first one rather than the latter one. I still know that once this season is over, I will be writing them and letting them know we want more Greg in season 10 and at least one real centric episode for him.

I think David Rambo is our best bet for good Greg moments, at least we know he loves him. And I read on the spoiler thread that he wrote episode 23, so maybe some good Greg moments will come our way.

Glad to hear it. I hope we can see some different Greg moments. No Archie's job any more! If they do it again at least they should give a good reason. I don't know... a mysterious, exciting, ... reason for Greg's storyline... :wtf:

Maybe i was just imagining but it seems Greg was bored to watch the video on computer with Archie this week :p I mean not bored of Archie but the AV job of course...

Last edited:
Well I think he would be bored getting stuck in the lab all the time watching video, when he became a CSI to get out of the Lab. Like I said, he might have as well just stayed as the DNA tech.

Exactly, he got out from the DNA lab and now stuck in the AV lab. It's silly. That's good that he's showing his boredom in the show. Viewers see it and think what the heck is going on.

I really hope that in tonight's episode he is not just in the lab yet again, especially the AV lab. I mean, can't he at least pester Hodges in trace once again?

So true. Btw, it makes a bit no sense that he's working all the time in AV lab. He had worked in DNA lab so he should hang around DNA lab and trace.

Well I think we had some decent time tonight. I am satisfied. :D

Me too. I was getting a little worried for a bit, but then they had the big group scene and then Greg and Riley's scene (which cracked me up cause I can relate to Riley in that scene). Yeah, I'm very satifised. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back