Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the IE tab application you might want to try using that to get it to work.

But then again it may only work in North America. I am not sure. They should make it so everyone all over the world can watch Greg...Um, I mean CSI. :lol:

I know! Actually I just tried again, it says the video is 'expired' not that it does not exist. It sucks! IE crashes my computer whenever it opens so I don't use it!

Well I have an IE add on to my Firefox that allows it to view sites that are not compatible with Firefox. Like when I want to listen to Erockster, I have to use the IE tab site filter.

I just hope the book gets brought up again sometime. I was really hoping it would have been mentioned in this episode. I hope the writers do not drop the ball on that.

ITA. It was even mentioned that book storyline will be continue... Gonna see it in future, I hope.

I'm using both browsers - IE and Firefox, sometimes it's impossible to not use both.

I'm really looking forward to them bringing back the book storyline. I hope we see it soon.

CBS website has so much on it that my laptop doesn't like it- our internet is soooo slow it takes about 10 minutes to load it!

I heard that Youtube is supposed to start showing TV shows but I don't don't when or any other details.

I hope to hear more about Greg's book too, I was sure he would mention it in this ep but I was disappointed. I hope the writers have not forgotten about it.

Maybe it already got published and they didn't bother to tell us, just like they never told us Greg was a CSI level 2!! :rolleyes:

Possible, Wojo. It's very in their style:rolleyes:

When I was thinking more about book storyline I imagined that it can't be for one ep. All 'cause if writers decide to write that Greg's book is published, they will need to deal with it. Even when it won't be a bestseller, surely some people will recognize Greg as the writer (yeah, I think about this American habit of adding author's pic in the back cover). That would be cool and a bit annoying for Greg after some time... It's only speculating, but I hope this idea has some sense.

Ohh that thing you mentioned in the spoiler box gave me an idea for a fanfic. Too bad I hardly have time to write lately. :(

They better not have dropped the book. I will be upset if it is never mentioned again.

Hey guys when you're just speculating and there is no spoiler involved you don't need to use the spoiler boxes. For example talking about the book is fine as it is known that Greg is writing one and what it is about. But if something about it comes up that isn't known but is a spoiler then use the safety of the box. But if your purely speculating as to what could or might happen, etc no box is necessary.

Thanks for clearing that up, HopeAndDestiny ;)

In any case I am eager for the upcoming two episodes. I really do hope we get a nice moment between Greg and Grissom before he leaves, saying how proud he was of him, from coming from the lab to where he is now.

Add a spoiler box or not add... Sometimes it can be confusing, lol. Thanks Destiny:)

I'd love to see it like you, Dizz. I hope that we really gonna see it.

Me too. I have always loved it when Greg and Grissom worked together and I'm going to miss that.

I wonder how Greg will take to the new guy. He is usually good with people, so I think they will get along. Greg is a people person. :D

Hey what are you doing awake? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping still? :lol:

It will be interesting to see if they share a common interest, since Greg's background is DNA, although sometimes I think the writer's forget that now. This guy's focus is DNA too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back