Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that Wojo :)

Wow. that sounds great. I always loved the Greg/Sara friendship, so I think this'll be great.

I love the Greg/Sara friendship as much as I loved Nicky/Rick friendship. I think that Greg goes with Sara cause he wants to spend as much time as possible with her. I think he's gonna be heartbroken when she leaves again. Hopefully he'll get to say goodbye this time at least. And hopefully she'll say, "Don't worry, I'll keep in touch." or something like that. I'm really hoping that Greg and Nick will grow even closer friends now though. I read that Riley and Greg are gonna be friends and tease each other in a brother/sister way. I want to see Nicky and Greg's friendship developed more too though. Nicky is gonna need someone to lean on over Warrick's death and who better than Greg?

Some one please tell me that I'm wrong and when grissiom said that thing about the team Greg was in the shot because I'm pretty sure he was cut off and I'm pretty pissed about it.

Some one please tell me that I'm wrong and when grissiom said that thing about the team Greg was in the shot because I'm pretty sure he was cut off and I'm pretty pissed about it.

When they panned the crown a few times Greg was cut off (I was unhappy about that too) but when Grissom mentioned Warrick having breakfast with his team and family, Greg was not cut from that scene. It was a nice shot of all of them.

Yeah it would have been nice if they had a wider angle lens camera so Greg could have been in all those shots at the funeral. But it is true, he was at the diner when they had that last 'family' breakfast. :(

When CBS first started airing the previews of "For Warrick" there was a very short, slow motion scene of Greg walking in what looked like the lab, and he had very short hair on the sides, and a very sad look on his face. This scene wasn't shown in the episode at all, so I'm wondering if it will be shown in a future episode, or if it was just cut entirely from the episode. I can't remember the fine details, but he looked thin with short hair, and he looked so, so serious. Anyone else besides me remember that preview? It kind of irritated me that we didn't see that scene.

Last edited:
When CBS first started airing the previews of "For Warrick" there was a very short, slow motion scene of Greg walking in what looked like the lab, and he had very short hair on the sides, and a very sad look on his face. This scene wasn't shown in the episode at all, so I'm wondering if it will be shown in a future episode, or if it was just cut entirely from the episode. I can't remember the fine details, but he looked thin with short hair, and he looked so, so serious. Anyone else besides me remember that preview? It kind of irritated me that we didn't see that scene.

I think it was a hospital, not a lab. And that was the preview for the new season as a whole, not just the first episode. Anyway, I think it's a scene from "The Happy Place" which is episode two and will be on next week. :)

Yeah that scene is from the next episode. When they ran the original CSI promo it had clips from the first three episodes, because it also showed a clip of the new girl who does not start until ep 3, I think.

Yeah that is right it is from the 2nd episode, it was in the promo (which you can see either on the spoiler thread or CBS.com) for that episode.

Hey guys, wow I haven't posted in one of the Greg threads forever! He's still my all time favourite CSI character though. :)

Anyways, I'm a bit behind on things, and in "For Warrick" I was wondering why Greg was at the airport? Cath said she called him and he was coming. I think I'm missing something, lol. :)

I'm excited for next week, though. I'm a Greg/Sara shipper so naturally I hope we get some good scenes between those two. Their relationship is deeper than what we see, I think. I like to believe they're best friends.

Remember the diner scene before Warrick was shot in 'For Getta' at the end of last season? Greg left the diner to go to the airport because he was going to LA to talk to some publishers about his book.

Remember the diner scene before Warrick was shot in 'For Getta' at the end of last season? Greg left the diner to go to the airport because he was going to LA to talk to some publishers about his book.
Oh yes! Thanks Wojo. It's been too long since I've seen that. :)

Hm, eric looked hot as always, and yay we had some emotions...

But bummer though that Greg wasnt sitting next to Nick..... :scream: But still good to have the show back.

I haven't seen the ep yet, but I just watched For Gedda, so I'm getting closer! I hope that they'll carry Greg's book storyline on, once everything after Warrick :( has settled down.
My mum thought that Greg was leaving in For Gedda, she thought he'd move to LA and do more books etc. I don't like the idea one bit. I know he's not leaving, but it still scared me a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back