Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Greg left Vegas for LA and Eric got his own show as a result, that would not be so bad. He could be a writer who acts out his stories to the viewers.

If Greg left Vegas for LA and Eric got his own show as a result, that would not be so bad. He could be a writer who acts out his stories to the viewers.

I read an idea from someone one time where they wished Nicky and Greg would leave Vegas and start up a PI business together. :lol: I don't recall where I read that or when. :lol: It just stuck in my head.

Wojo of course but thats after Greg comes out, tells all his love of Nick... and him and Nick leave to adopt a child...

But if say that was to happen then yay!!

Then Eric could leave CSI, but take his good friend and cast mate George with him and they both star in a drama.

My mum thought that Greg was leaving in For Gedda, she thought he'd move to LA and do more books etc. I don't like the idea one bit. I know he's not leaving, but it still scared me a little.

I've never thought about it. I didn't have in my head such a thing. He won't leave, I'm sure.

That's nice.

I read an idea from someone one time where they wished Nicky and Greg would leave Vegas and start up a PI business together. :lol: I don't recall where I read that or when. :lol: It just stuck in my head.

With Nick? That I really like;)

Na theres no way that our Greggo, (or Nicks!) would leave... blah!

You know i've read back page after page of stuff, and boy I've missed everything.

1. Love the Group photo.
2. What has happend with the interviews at Erockster.
3. Greg is attractive in whatever he wears.
4. I agree Eric is rather shiny in the erockster videos.
5. Who wants to buy me a mulit regional dvd player for christmas/other reglious holidays.
6. Cant wait for next weeks episode, I'm sure that Greg would be in it more!
7. I wrote to Eric a few weeks ago, to ask for a fanclub, or at least consider the idea, (i included an international reply coupon et all, so maybe I will get a reply?)

I cant think of anything else that I've missed whilst I'm busy studying.

I don't think he'll leave, at least not just yet. It's just my mom spotted an opening for a leaving storyline arc, and I was too wrapped up in the fact he actually had a bit of an actual storyline I didn't see it. I just thought i'd share her thoughts. I see where she was coming from though, but I'd never thought about it.

I agree with Wojo though, if Greg were to leave and Eric get his own show, it wouldn't be too bad, but I love Greg, and wouldn't want him to leave :(

Haha at the idea of Nick and Greg's PI company, like it ;)

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but Eric had a semi-interview thing in this weeks TV Week here in Australia, and it had the following:

Greg will be promoted to CSI Level 3 this season.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but Eric had a semi-interview thing in this weeks TV Week here in Australia, and it had the following:

Greg will be promoted to CSI Level 3 this season.

lol, level 3? No, level 2... He's still level 1 and I don't think he'll get two levels in one season.

lol, level 3? No, level 2... He's still level 1 and I don't think he'll get two levels in one season.

That's what he said. The quote is this:

"Greg gets a promotion this season to a level three," Eric explains.

There are a ton of other spoilers as well. I'm surprised they got away with it. Then again, TV Week always post spoilers without warning. They're very good at that.

Greg will be promoted to CSI Level 3 this
season.

Well it does not surprise me, remember way back in season 1 when Nick was promoted to lv3, he only needed 100 caes to do it. Greg has been on way more than that so he could bypass lv 2

Yeayyyy Greg!

That's what he said. The quote is this:

"Greg gets a promotion this season to a level three," Eric explains.

There are a ton of other spoilers as well. I'm surprised they got away with it. Then again, TV Week always post spoilers without warning. They're very good at that.

It's very interesting... Would be nice if that happen:D

Well it does not surprise me, remember way back in season 1 when Nick was promoted to lv3, he only needed 100 caes to do it. Greg has been on way more than that so he could bypass lv 2

Hmm... your theory is quite possible but I'm afraid that spoiler is not very true. But thanks to your words that has some sense. But I think Nick needed to solve 100 cases when he was level 2 and then to be level 3. I guess it doesn't matter how many cases he sloved when he was level 1.

Hmm... your theory is quite possible but I'm afraid that spoiler is not very true. But thanks to your words that has some sense. But I think Nick needed to solve 100 cases when he was level 2 and then to be level 3. I guess it doesn't matter how many cases he sloved when he was level 1.
Well it is possible he has been a Level 2 and they just never said it officially on the show. So maybe he could have done enough to be a Level 3 now. Plus we have to remember time sometimes passes on the show and he could have done more cases, we just have not seen them all

candygirl1uk, this has been the only week we have not had a new erockster interview. Maybe Eric figured we got to see him in a new CSI this week so we did not need the new interview. :guffaw: Anyway, it said they did more interviews last weekend at some music festival, so I bet we get a new one this week.

Ugh, I have a stiff neck...ouch.

My ghoulisly me lol, too many spoiler boxes!!!! Are we moving?:guffaw:

Aww ladies u know that no matter how much I love Greg, (a lot actuarly), but its always nice to see Eric interviewing (even with the sound turned down!)

Hey I'm shallow!

Eric is beautiful nough said!:drool:

Yes it is nice...but you have to be patient, candyghoul :p I am sure this week we will get a new interview. I've been listening to erockster a good part of this weekend, since nothing is on TV.

Yes it is nice...but you have to be patient, candyghoul :p I am sure this week we will get a new interview. I've been listening to erockster a good part of this weekend, since nothing is on TV.

And of course listen sometimes his beautiful voice... I'm not jealous but I love radio in general:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back