Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is why I found the blog post amusing...it is just the license plate he got. :lol:

Cool license plate though ;) EROKSTR, if he actually drove around with it you'd know when its him;)

Last edited:
I can't see it really being his plate, that would be dangerous to have that information on line for all to see (including crazy stalkers). He may have gotten it made for display purposes or at least I hope.

Yeh, I never thought about that. I'm so dopey it's unbelievable.:rolleyes:...

I guess, on second thoughts, it'd be very dangerous for him to actually have it as his number plate.

It'd be pretty cool mounted on a wall ;) (i have a florida one up on mine) or somewhere. I can't believe how stupid i am to even think he'd consider using it, lol.

Last edited:
I have my old one on the wall, too. But mine is a german one, not really pretty. :D

Do you have profiles on erockster?

I can't see it really being his plate, that would be dangerous to have that information on line for all to see (including crazy stalkers). He may have gotten it made for display purposes or at least I hope.

Hey Ho campers!!

Ahh I go for a few days, (did anyone miss me? although I didnt go anywhere lol) and talking about licence plate.

No, dear me! I hope that Eric dont use that, far too many stalkers around for that, and plus he wont have anyyy form of privacy now would he?

Hey Ho campers!!

Ahh I go for a few days, (did anyone miss me? although I didnt go anywhere lol) and talking about licence plate.

No, dear me! I hope that Eric dont use that, far too many stalkers around for that, and plus he wont have anyyy form of privacy now would he?

Hey :)

I really don't think he'd ever use it. It's only silly little me that originally didn't think about anything other than the cool plate thinking he may do lol. In reality, he's got to be much more knowledgable about knowing the dangers of stalkers etc, it's only stupid me that didn't think about anything like that

Oh, little bubbles, stop thinking about it;)

Today is CSI premiere. I have no idea, maybe it's now or little bit later. Anyway, I can't wait (even when I'm not going to see it:lol:). I really want only nice things in new season - more Greg, more Greg, scenes with Nick, and of course more Greg.

Woohooo!! CSI tonight.

Anyway, some pictures of Eric from this weekend doing interview for erockster here

You know Dizz how excited I am:lol:

Cool that we have some new pics. Eric like always looked great... What else we can tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back