Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even if he had an ordinary past he definitely is not ordinary. That is why we love Greg, because he is the only one to dance in the lab with a showgirl's headdress on. :lol:

I watched it yesterday! No, a day before yesterday:guffaw:

I love this scene! It's my absolutely favourite at this moment. And Grissom's expression, oh, and small talk with Catherine...:lol:

I would have liked the rest of the gang to have seen Greg doing that. It might have brightened Sara's day. And Nicky and/or Warrick would have laughed out loud and probably would have taken a pic of him like that and used it for funny blackmailing purposes later. :D

That would have been funny for them to have taken a photo and used it for blackmail purposes later on. :lol: He was in Table Stakes a lot. That was really a good episode for him.

I'm not sure how would react Nick if he saw him dancing in headdress:lol: Anyway, the blackmailing idea is really great and would have had many funny results. And I'm agree with Dizz that Table Stakes is a good epi for Greg. It's one of my favourites (it must 'cause of this awesome scene;)).

If you go to the erockster tv page under videos you can see the video on that page larger so you won't need a magnifying glass. :lol:

Yeah Table Stakes is great because that is also the episode where he is all hyper and teases Sara about being tired and then later on he comes in all excited about finding the link to another murder. I think he drank a bit too much coffee that day. :lol:

Oh, how could I forget about teasing Sara? He was very very hyper. For some time I needed to think why the heck is so exited about DNA from old case. Too much coffee, definitely:lol:

Haha I loved that ep. That scene with Cath, and the dancing headdress, was amazing. I laughed for hours after that. And Grissom's face. And Greg trying to hide it behind his back. Love it.

I wonder what the others would have said. I think Sara would have laughed with a 'only Greg' expression. Nick would be very interesting to see his reaction...

And teasing Sara, bless. That was sweet, he was hyper!

If you go to the erockster tv page under videos you can see the video on that page larger so you won't need a magnifying glass. :lol:

Hahahahaha funny! I was like omg its soo small, but i clicked enlarge.

Can anyone say how handsome and well handsome he was just sitting there in that position?

I really love his trainers/sneakers Eric can i have a pair? Thanks...

:shifty:

Grr at my laptop, it won't even load the page. Pathetic thing. I bet when I click post now, it's going to take like 5 minutes. I'll have to watch it tomorrow now :( which sucks when you say he looks so handsome in it :(

But he is always handsome...so what is new? :lol:

Glad you figured it out, candygirl1uk.

But he is always handsome...so what is new? :lol:

Glad you figured it out, candygirl1uk.

Hahahaha, well sitting there interviewing the group~ black kids~ something popped into my tiny brain cell. :bolian:

His confidence has shot up, having a little joke or two with the band, yes much much better. Damn I really liked how he was sitting, althought I did fear that he might end up falling off the chair.

Next time Eric~ interview them with everyone sitting on the floor.

Different right?

Haha, I can actually see him sat cross-legged interviewing people. It'd be pretty cool really.

I sit right on the edge of chairs, nearly fall off lol.

Maybe he'll work more as a host after the world of CSI ends.

I do not think he would fall off the chair. :lol: I often sit at the edge of the seat too...I think I am right now at my computer. :lol:

I was reading an old interview with him last night and saw this
"I would like to start directing and writing more and to have some say in what music is in each scene. I think it is healthy and imperative to pursue other endeavors."

Well it looks like he has already started those other endeavors. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back