Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, we can quite safely say music is one of his main huge things in his life. And it's good that he's got himself into these kinda things already. It'd be awesome if CSI continues a few more seasons if he could get some experience maybe directing in with them, and of course helping choose the music, that'd be great.

I was reading an old interview with him last night and saw this
"I would like to start directing and writing more and to have some say in what music is in each scene. I think it is healthy and imperative to pursue other endeavors."

Well it looks like he has already started those other endeavors. :D

He's very ambitious and that's another thing which I love in him. It's great that his interest are wide and he's trying to make them real. I'm sure he'll find an opportunity to direct. That would be new experience. Oh, and he mentioned writing. Maybe some CSI epis? Who knows;)

I was reading an old interview with him last night and saw this
"I would like to start directing and writing more and to have some say in what music is in each scene. I think it is healthy and imperative to pursue other endeavors."

Well it looks like he has already started those other endeavors. :D

He's very ambitious and that's another thing which I love in him. It's great that his interest are wide and he's trying to make them real. I'm sure he'll find an opportunity to direct. That would be new experience. Oh, and he mentioned writing. Maybe some CSI epis? Who knows;)

We can all only hope for that right? Mr Szmanda is a very talented beautiful man, even if I say so myself.

Oh, and he mentioned writing. Maybe some CSI epis? Who knows;)

I would really love to see an episode that he had written. I'm sure that he'd have a totally different perspective on things than the writers do.

I'm not a gambling person but I'd be willing to bet that he'd include a bit of romance for Greggo. Possibly with
15.gif

Well we are not completely sure how he would want Greg treated...maybe he has different ideas in mind...hmmmmmm.

Do you think if Eric wrote an episode of CSI, he'd give himself some decent screentime? :lol:

Well I hope that he does!. Mr szmanda is a talent, come on dude and write lol.

If QT can put our Nicky Wicky in a box... Then Mr Szmanda can give Greg air time.!!

:guffaw:

*please note* due to technical difficuties the poster didnt want to talk about Nick Stokes, but needed to say Nicky Wicky!

:shifty:

Oh Dizzney you sooo *took the words right out of my mouth..*

candy, you crack me up! :lol:

Got another Greg spoiler(s) for you guys...

9x8 Brings back some of Greg's fascination with old Vegas and shows off his unique sense of humor. And in 9x9 Greg works with Nick on a serial killer case.

9x8 Brings back some of Greg's fascination with old Vegas and shows off his unique sense of humor. And in 9x9 Greg works with Nick on a serial killer case.

Yay for the return of Greg's sense of humor! I'm sure the gang could all use it by now! And I repeat (from the spoiler board) I love the whole Greg and Nicky working a case together thing. I can't remember the last time those two worked a case together just the two of them. I have a sneaking suspicion that our lovable former labrat is gonna be the fill in best friend (and hopefully permanent best friend) for Nicky.

Seee i told you all doubting thomases lol. Two of my fav topics nicky and greggo and serial killers...

LOL Wojo im glad I crack ppl up... been cracking up for a while now lol

See lol the writers/producers/whoever have been reading my posts!! Employ me already... lol.

Sweet!! I love reading good spoiler news. :D It sounds like they are listening to us, finally! And not just your posts, Candy, we all have been asking for the same thing. :lol:

That is true my friend...

Hmm how far behind are the Eric interviews? Will they continue when he's working schedule starts? Or have they stopped?

The thought of seeing Eric on his erockster and Greg on my TV is a good thing....:drool:

Well there so far has been one interview a week on erockster. They posted the last one a bit early. I think maybe he stockpiled a bunch of interviews during the summer, since it seems most were filmed a couple months ago and then posting one a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back