Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

You could get lost in his big brown eyes. They're amazing. I agree Deirdre, I could stare at them for hours too!

I do love blue eyes though (Marg has the most gorgeous blue eyes)

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah he does have wonderful big brown eyes.

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Eyes, are very important, they are the opening to a persons soul. I could stare all day at Greg's eyes...

Sadly I cant comment on the episodes that has been viewed cause I've not seen them!!!, (hence why I've stayed away from the fort!)

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have said in the past that his eyes are my favorite thing about him. So beautiful, and expressive, and his long lashes too. Yeah Greg eyes are dark brown but I agree that Nick's are darker - almost black.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Nick's eyes = chocolate (dark chocolate). Greg's you could either call milk chocolate (a little lighter than dark chocolate, but still dark brown) or you could call them maybe chesnut brown?

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Personally I prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate...

7. Dizzney

Okay are are talking about Chocolate or eye color still. :guffaw:

Spellbound is on Spike now. :D I loved him in this ep. One of the rare times he worked with Warrick (RIP) on a case.

8. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

We're talking about eye color because, as nice as Nick's dark chocolate eyes are, they don't come close to Greggo's milk chocolate ones... Tis no coincidence that milk chocolate melts more easily than dark chocolate, because it's so easy to melt when looking into Greggo's gorgeous eyes. *drools* :drool:

*cue other liquid-related metaphors*

9. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

We're talking about eye color because, as nice as Nick's dark chocolate eyes are, they don't come close to Greggo's milk chocolate ones... Tis no coincidence that milk chocolate melts more easily than dark chocolate, because it's so easy to melt when looking into Greggo's gorgeous eyes. *drools* :drool:

*cue other liquid-related metaphors*

That said, other color descriptors would still be very useful. I think dark chocolate is perfect for Nick, but I'd prefer a different metaphor for Greg. Sepia, chestnut and very dark hazel are the best I've got so far. Any other suggestions?

Dizzney- Definitely in agreement. Spellbound was a great Greggo episode. Wasn't he even in the opening investigating scene there (where he came into the shop and had an amusing convo w/ Grissom about the supernatural)?

Aside from that, the plot of Spellbound was awesome as well. I wish I had Spike, so I could watch that.

EDIT: Ugh. Sorry for double posting. How can I delete the first post?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  10. GregNickRyanFan

Click on the edit button, then click "go advanced", then at the very top of the page there should be something that says "delete post" with a little white circle to the left of it. Click in that circle. I think there's a button that says submit or something.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, whatever lol, Eric has the most to die for eyes ever...

Ahh, no matter what Gerg/Eric has been blessed with having such lovely eyes, hair, body and personality...one could almost be jealous of that fact.

LOL...

Moving away from his characteristics, has anyone heard of any new interviews lately?

What about erockster? I'm assuming that the interviews have stopped cause of Erics schedule etc.

13. Dizzney

About erockster, I do not think it has anything to do with his schedule. I think they are now alternating between new interviews and new in-studio performances from bands. Last week they posted performance videos. So they are still posting new videos every week just not always an interview. He does occasionally post music news items on the site.

I do not know of any personal new interviews that he has done.

14. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

It was hilarious, at one point I didn't think he was going to shut up!!!!

"Tuning forks" WTF?!?! That was funny.

Loved his flirting in the bedroom.

That damn tease!! He didn't answer the "ever been tied up?" question!

I think his voice was going... out in the desert and in the meeting with the others it sounded like he had a cold or something.

All in all, I liked that he wouldn't shut up :) A LOT of dialogue for Greggo for once! It was also brilliant to see his sense of humour again. Loved it when he waved that... whatever it was in front of Riley's nose.

I adored him :D Fall more and more in love with him each epsiode. Still think there could be more of him, but hey ho.

Couldn't believe how many times we had to watch that damn Sara video though.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah when Riley said something about an 80 year old woman having something like that I thought "overshare". The look on Greg's face when Riley said that was priceless. He was probably suprised an 80 year old woman had something like that. :lol: But I had that same reaction to Greg saying "tuning forks". I was like huh, sense when do they call them that? I gotta get out more I guess. :lol:

And the thing he waved in front of Riley was a whip I think. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.