Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I still really want an episode that tells us more about Greg's family or his life when he was younger. I would love for Papa Olaf or one of this crazy relatives to pay a short visit. That would be amusing.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe this spoiler info will have some more info on Greg's book. I'd love an update on how that's going.

3. Dizzney

Oh I think all of you who have not seen tonight's CSI yet will be happy with the Greg stuff. I was very, very pleasantly surprised with how much he was on. Plus we get some old style Greg comments back. :)

4. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Yeah...looking oh so sexy

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah It was great! I was pleasantly surprised.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved how they had Greg acting like he usually did with Sara now with Riley in the same ep where Sara sent Gris a goodbye vid. Very interesting.

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Totally agree.

And I see that last epi was awesome! I hope I'll see it soon...

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Me too Deirdre. I'm finally going to watch For Warrick in a min!!

But anyway... I'd really like to see someone from Greg's family for a while. As you say Dizzney, maybe one of his crazy relatives, or someone even like his mom would be interesting to see. I mean she's gs really protective of him, as he said in Fannysmackin', that'd be great to see her, and how she is with him too.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg was back to his old flirty self and I thought it was adorable! As usual I have posted screencaps from the episode on the pic thread.

Also I saw the extended promo on CBS for next week and it had lots of Greg in it! Looks like this season we might be getting what we want - More Greg!

10. Dizzney

Well that is why I decided not to write so quickly after the first couple of episodes. It does seem we are getting more of him now. And last night was WONDERFUL! Seeing Greg back to his more playful/flirty self and with his funny comments and just looking happy overall. I really do like his little so-called relationship with Riley. I think it is just friendly flirting. I loved it when Nick said she was not strong enough to tie the body under the car or something like that and she said it was more about brain than brawn. Greg told her he thought she could do it and then added the killing too (Using the little riding crop to point to her), drawing a smirk out of her. :lol: It was cute.

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I was so glad to see fun flirty Greg come out! It was refreshing. Let's hope it continues.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Me too. I think Riley is a good addition to the cast because she'll bring out the flirty/funny side of Greg.

13. Dizzney

Yeah I am liking her addition mostly due to the interaction she has had with Greg and that interaction bringing out our Greg that we have been missing somewhat lately.

14. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I for one don't want to see Greg working with Riley all the time. It would be like season five where Greg was paired up with Sara episode after episode....It was boring.

What I mean is Greg shouldn't need Riley to be his old self again. He can be funny with Grissom, Cath, Archie, Brass, Hodges, Nick...Now it seems they're giving us Funny!Greg again. Great. But I want to see Funny!Greg interact with EVERYBODY just like he used to do in the past. And I hope that Nick can bring out that funny/flirty side of Greg too. He was the best at it ;)

Thanks for the caps, Wojo.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, their scenes in the past were hilarious. But, Nick's too serious right now cause he's throwing himself into his work to deal with the loss of Warrick. Hopefully eventually he'll be able to smile and make jokes again too. That's what Warrick would want for him. He wouldn't want him to be all mopey or drowning himself in work. I would like to see Nick and Greg saying funny stuff back and forth again. I miss that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.