Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, I don't want to see Greg with only Riley, I want him pared with everyone as well. Its just that right now Riley is helping with Greg's funny side.

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm really liking the sound of the last couple of episodes. Although I haven't seen the eps, it sounds really good to see funny Greg again. I think its good that Riley seems to have helped bring his funny side out again, but I agree I'd still like to see him paired with the others as well.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well we know he will be paired with others down the road. I think she is just showing him it is okay to be himself at least around her for now. Hopefully soon Nick will be over the loss of Warrick and be teamed with Greg and they will be able to joke around some again like in the past.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's really great that Riley helped to show again happy side of Greg. We missed it a lot. But I agree that he need to be joke around with all team just like in the past. Greg can't be all the time with Riley. I want more jokes with Nick, they're great together, and some nice scenes with Catherine. I really like their friendship.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree I like Greg and Catherine together (If I had to pick a hetro ship it would be them) they have a lot of chemistry and they also can joke and even flirt from time to time.

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Definitely. Their flirt from time to time was really cute. I just recalled all the flirt moments from first and second season. Action with the headdress was one of the best.

7. Dizzney

Same here. I've actually written a Greg/Cath fic. But I think after Grissom is gone we will see more overall team interaction.

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, hopefully when they've got used to Warrick's loss Greg may be like he was with Nick in the past and vice versa.

I also agree Greg and Catherine would be a hetero ship I'd choose (if I had too ;)) They do have light hearted flirting sometimes, which is sweet.

Still in my eyes there's only one person for Greg :D

9. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

Greg looked so great in those blue jeans. I also like Riley. She's very confident. I hope she and Greg are just good friends at least for now. She did seem like she was making Greg feel happier and it's nice to see him his old self again.

10. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I thought I'd be going for a lot of GregRiley scenes. They're really cute together
    I especially loved the kink talk last episode
    Still, having them together has made me appreciate more how amazing Nick and Greg are together. I agree with everyone who's said that we need some more NG scenes again. I think I am now thoroughly converted to (and on board) the Love ship. Cath and Greg are cute together, and I love their flirting, but I still can't imagine them together romantically. In my mind, Greg flirts with Cath because he knows he'll never get anywhere with her. Ditto for flirting with Sara. Flirting with two girls he'll never have a chance with works well to cover the relationship he's really in.

Oh, also - I'm writing another fic, one which features Nick, Greg, Wendy, Cath and Warrick prominently. Various characters' eye colors are referred to at various points, but I'm having trouble pinpointing the colors of Nick and Greg's eyes. Right now I'm leaning towards Greg's as sepia and Nick's as chocolate. What do you guys think?

Here's a small chart of shades, for reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_brown

Also, anybody know how to label a link with a word/phrase? (I'm feeling like such a failure as a GenYer for not knowing this).

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Nick and Greg's eyes are both dark brown.

FYI-I must remind you (before the mods do) that this is the Greg thread and any discussion of Nick and Greg -other than friendship, working together etc...should be discussed in the Nick and Greg slash thread over at Shipper central. Even though there are quite a few N/G fans here (myself included), this is not the place to discuss it.

Also you don't need a spoiler tag for an episode that has already aired. Just so you know. I don't want to seem like I am coming down on you, I just wanted to share the rules so the mods won't come in here and do it. Welcome to the thread.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  12. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Thanks Wojo!

I wasn't so sure about the spoiler tag, just because I knew not everyone got to watch the episode as soon as it aired. I know I've had to wait to watch it for the last two weeks, because of TV conflicts on campus (I love my school, but it is entirely beyond me as to why just about every television is reserved on Thursday nights for Grey's Anatomy -- ugh); I'm assuming that other people have had similar problems, plus the oft-discussed geographical issues.

I know they both have dark brown eyes, but I'm looking for more specific colors, if possible. I might be wrong, but I thought Greg's eyes are slightly more yellowish than Nick's.

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Talking about eyes- I love Eric's eyes, they are just so gorgeous.

I wouldn't know exactly what colour brown to say though. Gorgeously-dark.

It's good to see that Greg appears to have reverted a bit back to his old self, that's been missing a little lately, and although he's matured, I do miss a little of the old greg, so it's good to hear bits like last ep.

14. Dizzney

I think Greg's eyes are a little bit lighter brown than Nick's, not by a whole lot though.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Agree that Greg's eyes are a little bit lighter.

I love his big brown eyes. I can stare them for hours. Funny that for a long time my favourite eyes' color was blue and when I saw first time CSI - I started to love brown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.