Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a riding crop that he was pointing at her. I thought that was funny when he said he thought she could do the killing too. :lol:

Yeah the tuning forks comment was very amusing. :lol: Greg does come up with some interesting comments at times. :D

I quicky skim through posts to see something about horses and S&M... (reads properly....)
Ok I get it now... ;)

I really need to catch up on the eps :(

I do love some of Greg's comments- they're so random half the time, they're just great.

Ahhh a new, very amusing erockster interview[/url] with Soulwax is up. It was done on Halloween... :lol:

Oooooohhh does he dress up? :D

EDIT: I've just watched (not listened) to the interview. I was only joking when I asked if he dressed up!! I did not seriously think he would!! OMG! Now I get your "Mummy" reference!

I love that he did that! Love his sense of humour! Personally I'd have preferred it if he'd gone as a vampire or the Phantom of the Opera... and I'm also glad he didn't cover his face in bandages :D

I've done what I said I'd never do... I signed up to erockster with the sole purpose of telling him how much he rocked that outfit. My comment is on his page... scared to death now because I know he'll read it. Eeeep, what have I done?!

Last edited:
I was thinking too what did that Mummy mean. Did they make this interview before a party? lol. I must say that Eric is the most szmokin' mummy in the history. Boris Karloff can hide:guffaw: And I think his choice was perfect. Of course would be nice if Eric was a vampire but nah... no:lol: And Phantom of The Opera? He should cover a half of his face. Here we can see him perfectly.

I love that he did that! Love his sense of humour! Personally I'd have preferred it if he'd gone as a vampire or the Phantom of the Opera... and I'm also glad he didn't cover his face in bandages :D

Well maybe he dressed up as those things in previous years...we don't know. The bandana was a weird thing. I am sure since it was an interview his was not wearing his full costume...covering his face. Maybe he was a Western Mummy, covering his face with the bandana. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back