Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be Greg to see how this storyline will increase. We know how important it was for him and was making him so happy and a bit hyper. Can't wait to see how it'll end:)

And of course my poor manners - thank you so much Wojo:)

It will be Greg to see how this storyline will increase. We know how important it was for him and was making him so happy and a bit hyper. Can't wait to see how it'll end:)

And of course my poor manners - thank you so much Wojo:)
Yeah I remember reading that spoiler. I think that is the one episode I am really looking forward to. :lol:

Actually I think it is eppy #9, Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda.
I'm just happy we had any spoiler about him. :lol:

Wojo mentioned #8 but that's not important. Greg will be in his happy mood. No matter if it's number 8 or 9.

i guess the fact that we get any spoilers about the ep/any ep is good because it shows that greg will have a substantial(ish) part in the ep. I don't know if that's even a spoiler because its not, but could be in a random way off way in the fact that its about a specific ep. Better to be safe than sorry

Yes spoilers with Greg in them are always good but they are hard to come by usually.

Well here is the correct info on the episode names and numbers as seen on CBS and the spoiler thread.

Episode 7 Should coulda woulda (no mention of Greg in this). Episode 8 Young man with a horn - this is the ep I was referring to, I got this directly from David Rambo, its the old Vegas Greg. Episode 9 is called 19 down, Greg works with Nick in this one about a serial killer. Hope that helps.

i'm really looking forward to old vegas ep, Greg gets really into it, I love it.
^^ That's awesome Wojo.

I'd love to see epis with Old Vegas but you know that for me it's not a real storyline. But of course seeing cheery Greg is the best thing which we get in these days when he's quite often in spoilers and promos.

Awesome Wojo that David Rambo is sharing with fans some info about upcoming episodes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back