Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never noticed his legs being too thin. I've always thought he had very nice legs.

I know he's a bit skinnier at the moment, but I think he looks gorgeous at the moment. I love his shorter hair too, I odn't know how to explain, but it's as though his face, his eyes are just more noticeable with shorter hair. I don'tknow.

I hoping we get to see some happier Greg one of these episodes soon on CSI. I know everyone is still somewhat depressed about Warrick, but I want some cheery Greg back on my screen.

I hoping we get to see some happier Greg one of these episodes soon on CSI. I know everyone is still somewhat depressed about Warrick, but I want some cheery Greg back on my screen.

That's so true.

Yesterday I saw No Humans Involved. It was so sad to see Greg's face when he found a dead boy. That truly affected him. I remember that we had some time ago a discussion about his past. I think that really affected him his work when he started to be out the field. He looked in NHI a little bit like in Chasing The Bus.

Yeah well seeing death daily would have an affect on anyone, but still you have your moments when it is not all about work. That is why I really want to see him outside of work. Remember how happy he was at the *sniff sniff* last breakfast with Warrick and the others? I want to see more happier moments like that further into this season.

Yeh, I guess seeing death would affect anyone, and especially when you haven't seen it before, i.e. Greg in earlier episodes. I guess it's somethinhg that in that job you get used to in a way.

I want some happy Greg too. That last breakfast, as you say Grave_dizzner, was great :( I hope later we get some too.

Welcome to the thread Leelee.

I want happy Greg too, I do recall reading at least one spoiler about some fun moments coming up for Greg.

but I won't spoil it for you. :lol:

Its nothing that hasn't been said before but just in case...

Ep 9x08 Greg's fascination for old Vegas returns and David Rambo told me, it will be a fun Greg episode.

That actually sounds great. I love Greg's old Vegas storyline/fascination. And greg fun sounds great:)

Thanks Wojo:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back