Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the reason why Greg blamed Grissom was simlpe really. It was Grissoms fault (as far as I'm concerned) why she left. Thats why Greg snapped at Grissom!

Poor Greggo! loosing his best female friend!

Ah ok, well hmm, so not that many ppl liked Little Athens?

Why was it Grissom's fault? She left because she couldn't sort out her issues about her childhood. It really had absolutely nothing to do with Grissom. If she had told Grissom she was leaving and he let her, then yeah, maybe I could see it would be partly his fault. But, he had no clue she was leaving until she was already gone. It may have been sad for Greg that his friend left, but it was much worse for Grissom considering that (no matter how much I hate saying this lol) he loved Sara and had a romantic relationship with her.

Greg may feel like, well if Grissom had never returned those feelings Sara had for him then maybe Sara would have stayed. But, that's not why she left. In all honesty, if it hadn't been for her relationship with Grissom, she might have left even sooner. Grissom took her mind off of her "demons". But, after a while, the demons got too strong and nothing could stop them from jumping back out at her. That one case about the abusive husband got to her because it reminded her of her parents. And then that stupid genius girl made things worse. Sara never got the proper help for all of her issues and then they just bubbled over after a while. She had no issues with Grissom. She left cause she didn't want to bring him down with her.

I wish they'd at least had her mention the rest of the team in her letter. Especially Greg considering they were supposed to be best friends. She could have told Grissom to tell Greg that she's sorry for leaving without saying goodbye, but it was something she felt she had to do for herself.

Last edited:
Well cause Grissom didnt tell his boss about his relationship with Sara, thats the reason why she was moved to Days.

yeah ure right in what you said as well, Greg must've been hurting big time, just like anyone would.

Poor Greg! Maybe Greg didn't know the reason why his best friend left, just that she has.... and of course the most easiest person to blame is Grissom.

I doubt Grissom would have told anyone about the letter (it was personal after all) so as far as everyone else was concerned Sara just left without saying goodbye. That would have hurt Greg's feelings because she was supposed to be his friend.

Thats how I see it but hey you never know, Greg could have just been in a bad mood.

Well cause Grissom didnt tell his boss about his relationship with Sara, thats the reason why she was moved to Days.

Oh. I thought you meant it was Grissom's fault that Sara left Vegas. Somehow though considering who Grissom's "boss" is, I think Ecklie still would have moved Sara to days even if Griss had told him right after they got together. We all know what a pain in Grissom's tush that Ecklie likes to be. :lol: But, you bring up a good point. I think that everything that had happened weighed down on all of them. And I think it might have started with Ecklie splitting up the team in the first place. But, then again... at least Greg got to still work with Sara. :lol: But, I don't think he was happy about not getting to work with the guys and Cath. :lol: Then the whole thing with Nick being buried alive. Sara seemed very affected by that. She had tears in her eyes when viewing Nick on the computer screen. So, that could have been where it all started. I think all of them at one time or another have thought about leaving the job, but Sara's the only one that carried that thought into an action.

But, yeah... it sucked that she didn't at least say goodbye to them. Though she kind of hinted to Greg that she might leave. That whole conversation they had about the brunette dying in a horror movie and the blonde always living. Haha, I thought it was the other way around.

Only 4 more days until we get new CSI. I am so excited. I can't wait to see how Greg reacts. I hope they show him reacting at least to what's going on and it is not all about everyone else.

Only 4 more days until we get new CSI. I am so excited. I can't wait to see how Greg reacts. I hope they show him reacting at least to what's going on and it is not all about everyone else.

We can dream can't we. It would be a shame if Greg was left out like he usually is. I can't wait, I just hope I am not disappointed.

FYI- Sara didn't move to days, she moved to swing shift.

Swing Shift is also what Cath, Nicky and Rick were put on when Ecklie split up the team. Was Days what Sofia was on previously? Maybe that was the confusion. Both start with S. :lol:

Dude I sooo hope thats whats gonna happen!:thumbsup:

But u know what? I have this big river of doubt and destruction lol, i dont think thats whats gonna happen!!!

:shifty:

When Ecklie broke the team up, Sara stayed in nights, but before she left she was with days with ronnie.

At least I think!!

Yay! Of course after premiere I'll make some interviews for some details. I just can't wait... And Greg's reactions, I hope writers will give us something great... I hope, sometimes is really good to be optimist.

I hope we get some proper reaction from Greggo, but I really think it'll be more focussed on the others, realistically.

Swing Shift is also what Cath, Nicky and Rick were put on when Ecklie split up the team. Was Days what Sofia was on previously? Maybe that was the confusion. Both start with S. :lol:

Yeah that is right, Sofia stared out on days.

When Ecklie broke the team up, Sara stayed in nights, but before she left she was with days with ronnie.

At least I think!!

Sara moved to swing shift with Ronnie as her partner. Not days.

Unfortunately TPTB always focus on everyone else but Greg, lets hope it does not happen this time.

Last edited:
I'd like to think so Wojo, but I don't think Greg will get much of the focus, he wasn't as close to Warrick as the others, I guess they'll get the majority of the focus. I'd like to be proved wrong though

Yeah we probably will not get to see as much of Greg's reaction as everyone else's.

Here is an amusing little post by erockster (Eric) on his blog! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back