Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hmm darn, I never heard of Chiller channel before. I just looked and I do not have it here out of my 300 some channels. :lol: Bummer.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Neither do I, and I've never heard of it either. No freaky Eric for me, too bad...

3. Dizzney

I've seen the clip online but the quality sucks. Maybe someone else can get it around here. I see they are airing it a few times. I found the website for the channel.

4. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I've seen a tiny clip online, but I've read the synopsis of the episode and he's in it a LOT more than just that clip.

Typical, eh? We wait so long for Eric to be in an episode longer than 30 seconds, and when he is, none of us can watch it!! I think God has a twisted sense of humour ;)

5. Dizzney

Too bad they won't stream the episode online. That would have been nice if they had done that too.

6. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I know :(

I can tell you what I DO know... you can download it here: [URL REMOVED]

BUT the problem is you'll need an application called UTorrent to download it... and that requires a certain port to be open on your computer. That port on my computer isn't open, and in order to open it I needed to find out certain specifications regarding my internet connection speed, which, frankly, confuses me.

If anyone else has more joy from that (freaky)link (do ya see what I did there :p) then I salute you.

And I wish I could watch Eli :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

As you will notice I removed the link in the above post, as that is not considered a legal download. Please note: MIRC, BitTorrent, Usenet, eDonkey or P2P. These are all illegal.

The reason there is no warning as it can be confusing as to what is and isn't legal now days, any discussion regarding downloading anything purchased or provided by the networks, etc.

8. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Right y'are, still finding my way on these boards. It's a lot different to the one I'm used to.

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No harm done, we don't bite... Much. :guffaw:

Naw we are unique which can be good, or bad but it tends to work. ;)

10. Dizzney

Okay well back to the Greg talk, there are already spoilers coming out for next season and so far no mention of Greg. It has me slightly bothered. I hope they are not going to neglect him yet again.

Gosh, I hope he is on a lot in this week's episode. I need my fix bad. :lol:

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So they are getting a new guy to replace Warrick, plus another recurring female who will be Nick's girlfriend. Plus Wendy is going into field training. I am seriously considering a letter writing campaign to the producers of CSI to let them know we will not tolerate a lack of Greg anymore. Does anyone think that's a good idea?

12. Dizzney

I am all for it. I mean I am getting really worried if he is coming back at all. We have not heard anything about him lately it seems.

And since they seem to want to deal with more personal things on the show, how about a deeper look into Greg's past...or his parents or something more. We still know really so little about him.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  13. mortimer

mortimer Victim

I am fairly new to the boards, but am I allowed to agree with you on the fact we need more Greg. Preferably the old Greg, the funny light hearted Greg. This show needs him back desperatley

14. blissful1

blissful1 Victim

Didn't Eric say at the beginning of this season that he thought it was time that they took a peak into greg's personal life... maybe give him a girlfriend, show his apartment. now they are trying to find nick a girlfriend instead:confused:

15. oldcsier

oldcsier Victim

I thought Eric asked TPTB for a girlfriend long before George did. So why is Nick getting a girlfriend before Greg? We do need more Greg on the show. Hopefully his character won't be like Warrick and slowly disappear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.