Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I definitely think Greg should be promoted to level 2 in season 9 but I would also like to see him carry a gun or show his discomfort of having to carry a gun.
    I just hope they don't overlook him with tying to get more character development for Wendy and Hodges.

On a side note I've been looking around for movies that Eric has starred in - does anyone know where to get them?

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well you can get True Vinyl here. Little Athens, I suggest looking at Amazon.com, that is where I got my copy used. And recently my Blockbuster had Rules of Attraction for sale used and I got it there, but Amazon probably has it too.

Yeah new CSI finally tonight and there is definitely some Greg in it!

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Thank you so much!!
    I cannot wait for pay now and I'm going to have a moster Eric buying marathon.

4. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Just found this .

I've had a sudden urge to throw a party... for a minimum of $5,000 Eric could be all ours ;)

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

The link above isn't working? What is it about?

6. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Okay, I've decided that I'm cursed. Try this and type "szmanda" in "search bios by keyword" box. Click "read full bio" to find out how to get Mr Szmanda to attend your event.

On another note, I may possibly have found out who his agent is, but I'll need to confirm it before I let you all know. Unless you guys already know who it is?

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Szmile! your link worked. ;)

8. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

-Runs in and waves arms in the air-

OMG! A Greggo thread...Man am I a noob...

XD

-Sits down and basks in Gregness-

9. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

What's this?
    I can get Eric to attend my party!! How much do I have to pay?????
    OOh it's like My Super Sweet Sixteen, except I'm not Sixteen or spoilt.
    Maybe we should all put some money in and then buy him and have a party in his honour!!

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome LeggoMahGreggo, notice the name of our thread? You fit right in. I have Eric's publicists address as well as Carol Mendelsohn (CSI producer).

Eric Szmanda
    c/o Krista Himelson
    B/W/R Public Relations
    9100 Wilshire Blvd.
    6th Floor, West Tower
    Beverly Hills, CA 9021

Carol Mendelsohn (you can also write Eric at this address)
    Executive Producer, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    c/o CSI
    100 Universal City Plaza
    Bldg. 2128 Suite B
    Universal City, CA 91608

But like I said earlier, I think we should wait until we know for sure Eric is even in season 9. Most likely he is but lets be sure. I'll let you know as soon as I see any Greg spoilers for S9. If anyone else sees any, please let us know. Thanks.

11. Dizzney

I agree that we wait for sure on seeing if he is signed on for next season or not.

Well so far so good with Greg in the first 5 minutes of tonight's show. :D

Okay so he was in the first 10 minutes about and then disappeared but it was way better than last time. And he was looking FINE! The short hair on him looks better and better each time I see him.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ten minutes? I suppose thats good cause it is an hour show... well cut out the adverts... fourty five????

Hey im being an optemisitic here!!!

Destiny yeah your right- i was thinking in the actuarly sense of the word as a mentor... My bad sorry!!!

Well im with the writing campaign... even thought i live in England, im up for that... so when ever you guys hear anything just let me know and I will do what i can.

So Wojo, Destiny or Dizzy- I've wrote to Eric like 3 times, and its been over a year, the first couple of times, i forgote to add an international reply coupon, but the last time i did, i sent it to the CSI addresse, do you think its worth sending a letter to Eric's c/o he's manager???

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It couldn't hurt, it did take me a year to hear back from him. Last nights ep was so good and we got so much Greg in the first 15 -20 mins I didn't even mind if he wasn't in the rest of the eppy!! He looked so fine, and it was kinda funny too, the part where Grissom banged on the ceiling/floor to get his attention back!!

I got some caps posted on the pic thread...

14. Dizzney

It was weird how it only took like 5 months for me to get my autograph from him. Maybe I just sent mine at the right time or I like to think he responded faster to mine since I am also from the Milwaukee area. :lol: :p

Yeah At first my friend and I saw him in the very opening and I said...knowing typical CSI that is all we will see of him. I was surprised to see some more of him after the opening sequence. It was enough screen time for me not to really complain about it. Of course I still would love to have a lot more of him. This season has really been LOTS of Nick. Yeah I loved Greg's comment about the guy not being a Hardened Criminal if he peed in his pants. :lol:

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ok going back to the episode... It will be aired in England next tuesday, but I wanna know, when Gil bangs the floor or something like that, to get Greg's attention back- what was causing his mind to wonder Or Who'm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.