Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well but we already pretty much know what he is up to. I mean we found out about SFT and erockster pretty much right away when they were launched. He has not had any other acting roles except CSI lately. I feel like I know a lot more about him lately than I ever use to with the two business websites he has. I guess I just respect his need for some privacy. I know if I was ever a celeb (that will never happen) but I would not want everyone to know all there is about me.

Yeah I once looked at Myspace and came across what I assumed was his actual one. And as for having it private, I have my own MySpace page set to private bcz I had too many annoying people trying to be my friends when I had no idea who they were. :lol:

Well to be honest no i havent, theres soo many fakers out there.. who can tell.

Well i belonged to Robbie Williams fan club and he kept people up to date with what is happening, competitions, that sorta thing. I dont need to know any personal information like what he had for dinner last night, unless of course he wants to inform us and what type of car refreshner he uses...

But it would be nice to know that you can get correct information about him BY him.

Yeah but waying up myspace and facebook, is not the same as an offical web site, and once again robbie williams uses both. Pricing can get expensive so thats why I stopped paying out.

I still think that an offical website is a good idea, or a fanclub. Most stars have a fanclub, and say persay he likes his privacy, then the fanclub can be snail mail.

I mean we're all lucky enough to have the net but if it wasnt for this site for Wojo i wouldnt have a clue where to send for his autograph. Not everyone has the net in their house/access to... yes some do but not all.

For some the only access his fans have is CSI and a tv.

Well i belonged to Robbie Williams fan club and he kept people up to date with what is happening, competitions, that sorta thing. I dont need to know any personal information like what he had for dinner last night, unless of course he wants to inform us and what type of car refreshner he uses...

But it would be nice to know that you can get correct information about him BY him.

Yeah but waying up myspace and facebook, is not the same as an offical web site, and once again robbie williams uses both. Pricing can get expensive so thats why I stopped paying out.

I still think that an offical website is a good idea, or a fanclub. Most stars have a fanclub, and say persay he likes his privacy, then the fanclub can be snail mail.

Completely agree on all counts. I don't want to intrude on his privacy whatsoever, but it would be nice for his fans to have some sort of link with him - as Eric Szmanda the entertainer, not as the face of eRockster, SFT, whatever. Hope that makes some sort of sense :confused:

Completely agree on all counts. I don't want to intrude on his privacy whatsoever, but it would be nice for his fans to have some sort of link with him - as Eric Szmanda the entertainer, not as the face of eRockster, SFT, whatever. Hope that makes some sort of sense :confused:

I guess but like I said there are some stars who just rather not even do that. I'm just saying that he might be one of those types. Some are really outgoing and love to communicate on a more personal level with their fans (like Nathan Fillion who I was referring to before).

Exactly so thats why im gonna write to him, thank you wojo.

I'm not really into online music, and well i cant even hear it cause im in england. SFT is ok, but im not into comedy that much...

Yes i agree with you totally.

After all its about connecting to a star by their work. We're very lucky that we can connect with other people via this site and others for support etc...

Sorry lol thats probably my most serious post.

And in the voice of the classic "Monty Python~ and now for something different..."

How cute is his eyes seriously?

Yet again, I agree with you completely! I love how you totally changed the conversation ;)

I love his sweep-the-floor eyelashes. Another part of him that's really, really long.

*hides giggle*

Well but we already pretty much know what he is up to. I mean we found out about SFT and erockster pretty much right away when they were launched. He has not had any other acting roles except CSI lately. I feel like I know a lot more about him lately than I ever use to with the two business websites he has. I guess I just respect his need for some privacy. I know if I was ever a celeb (that will never happen) but I would not want everyone to know all there is about me.

Yeah I once looked at Myspace and came across what I assumed was his actual one. And as for having it private, I have my own MySpace page set to private bcz I had too many annoying people trying to be my friends when I had no idea who they were. :lol:

Interesting debate here.

I must say that I'm on the fence. Would be nice to see his official site with news etc. But I also see Dizzney's point which is really good. He's very privet person so I guess that he doesn't want to have site like that. But on the other hand - official site is only business. He can have mods etc. who will make all work. Nah, I can't decide, I can only see clearly all your points.

Oh yeah, Eric has the most amazing eyes. Marg Helgenberger once said he has 'Soulfull eyes." They are very bright and expressive, and those lases are killer. His eyes are one of my fave things about him.

His eyes are what first drew me in. I love it when they do close ups on him and you can really see how big they are.

I just love his brown eyes and those close ups, yeah, his eyes are really big. And like Marg said - very "soulfull".

*jaw drops* I have just worked out where Eric is in the photo he sends out to his fans!! It has alwas bugged me! I could not work out what he was sitting in!! It's that strange chair in his house with the pacman cushion on!!

I know you all probably know that, but I've just had a real "duh!" moment. I don't think any of the other CSIs have posed for promo shots in their own homes. I like that Eric has :)

Okay, you may now all commence your normal activities :p

EDIT: Errrr, have you guys seen this?

"Eric was tapped as music consultant on Irwin Winkler’s latest film Life as a House. Since then, he and co-founder/collaborator Jonathan Pavesi have been developing several projects including a DVD series, a monthly club/digital film festival, and a TV show based on their own experiences as a young kid in the record industry."

Source

Has he?!

Also found another play Eric was in - Sleep, I Want You To Sleep. Didn't know that either.

His role in The Bullfight is described as "a passionate matador". I wish I'd played the bull :p

BTW you might want to go here and click to enlarge. It's really, really big *sniggers*

SECOND EDIT: Have you guys seen this? Check out the bit at the end. Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeee!!!!!!

EDIT: Actually not sure if posting the link to that clip is allowed... sorry if it's not.

Last edited:
*jaw drops* I have just worked out where Eric is in the photo he sends out to his fans!! It has alwas bugged me! I could not work out what he was sitting in!! It's that strange chair in his house with the pacman cushion on!!

I know you all probably know that, but I've just had a real "duh!" moment. I don't think any of the other CSIs have posed for promo shots in their own homes. I like that Eric has :)

Okay, you may now all commence your normal activities :p

EDIT: Errrr, have you guys seen this?

"Eric was tapped as music consultant on Irwin Winkler’s latest film Life as a House. Since then, he and co-founder/collaborator Jonathan Pavesi have been developing several projects including a DVD series, a monthly club/digital film festival, and a TV show based on their own experiences as a young kid in the record industry."

Source

Has he?!

Also found another play Eric was in - Sleep, I Want You To Sleep. Didn't know that either.

His role in The Bullfight is described as "a passionate matador". I wish I'd played the bull :p

BTW you might want to go here and click to enlarge. It's really, really big *sniggers*

SECOND EDIT: Have you guys seen this? Check out the bit at the end. Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeee!!!!!!

EDIT: Actually not sure if posting the link to that clip is allowed... sorry if it's not.

Hey thanks for the second link, the first one dont work... No I never knew that the pic was from his own home... Thanks for that information! The first link dont work~something that I've done wrong?

Yeah he was in a play and he was meant to be in a play in scotland but he pulled out! I know..

Curses, sorry that doesn't work. Go to superiorpics.com and type in Eric Szmanda... click on the thumbnails.

He's biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.

Yeh, he has got lovely eyes. I agree with what Marg said. His eyes are gorgeous, and souful yeh.

I'm a bit behind in the conversation today sorry :) I udnerstand the points about him having a website, I guess he is private, but I agree it's business and could be moderated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back