Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea where Greg would be the person to cheer the team up. Hard days are before them so they will need that.

Dedication - GNRFan, nice:lol:

Eric as a Hamlet? Or maybe Othello? Or Oberon? I would rather the last option:lol:

I like the idea where Greg would be the person to cheer the team up. Hard days are before them so they will need that.

Eric as a Hamlet? Or maybe Othello? Or Oberon? I would rather the last option:lol:

Well, he has ben Lysander.

Personally (and yes I know this isn't Shakespeare :lol:) I would LOVE it if they cast him as Dr Frank N Furter in the new version of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I think I'd just about die. You all know I have weird tendancies ;)

Well, he has ben Lysander.

Personally (and yes I know this isn't Shakespeare :lol:) I would LOVE it if they cast him as Dr Frank N Furter in the new version of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I think I'd just about die. You all know I have weird tendancies ;)

Hm, Rocky horror picture show is my first love- so yeah that would be a delight to see Eric in suspenders, high heels and full makeup. :drool:

Szmile! Please stop cracking me down!:guffaw:

Now I don't know what to say. I'm sure I wanted to write something about Eric but now I forgot. Thank you Szmile!:lol:

A few of the characters that Eric has played on TV/movies have been very similar to Greg.

Greg having some lighthearted moments this season would be nice. I do not want the new girl or Hodges to get all that stuff.

You all crack me up. :lol:

Don't say such a things Dizzney. Of course it's not good to not like some person before the show will start (yeah, Riley or whatever her name is). But definitely lighthearted and funny parts would be Greg's.

Yeah but since he has been a CSI his comedic/lightheartedness has dwindled with each season. He still had some good stuff in Season 6, but then after he got beat up we've had fewer moments overall.

A few of the characters that Eric has played on TV/movies have been very similar to Greg.

Greg having some lighthearted moments this season would be nice. I do not want the new girl or Hodges to get all that stuff.

Dizzney- its out duty, ney our right as loyal Eric/Greg fans to be funny and to crack you up- but not to spilt you open- then wheres the yoke in that lol?

I know since season 6 Greg's spark and comedy wit has changed... But have no fear it shall return!

What does one have to do to get a superhero? Do we need to flash a sign? leave an email? A pigeon in the sky?~ Nope, have no fear cause Dope Ass Warrior will save Greg Sanders and help restore the balance to CSI.

I shall use Dope Ass warrrior just this once ~ but I'd rather use superman~but Nick Stokes is trapped under some briskly dirt!~

:guffaw:, ok only i thought that was funny. Meh what do I know. I'm still thinking of Eric dressed up as Doctor Frank 'en' furter. :drool:

Believe you me~ I'd be sitting in the front row with my popcorn (salt and sweet, cause I like to be different lol) and a drink.~ Hotdog anyone?

Hm, Rocky horror picture show is my first love- so yeah that would be a delight to see Eric in suspenders, high heels and full makeup. :drool:
I'm so glad someone agrees with me! I think with his skirt wearing tendancies in (s)AINT and his outlandish costume in DAW, plus his burlesque dancing in Table Stakes, prove he has the confidence and the showmanship to pull it off.

I also vote for George Eads as either Brad or... whatsisname... that guy Dr Frank makes... the muscle-bound hunk o' man... what the HELL is his name?! And I vote for myself as Janet, naturally.

Dizzney- its out duty, ney our right as loyal Eric/Greg fans to be funny and to crack you up- but not to spilt you open- then wheres the yoke in that lol?

You do realise you ought to be punished severely for that awful pun, don't you ;)

What does one have to do to get a superhero? Do we need to flash a sign? leave an email? A pigeon in the sky?~ Nope, have no fear cause Dope Ass Warrior will save Greg Sanders and help restore the balance to CSI.

Okay, for mentioning my beloved DAW, I shall let you off your punishment :)

:guffaw:, ok only i thought that was funny. Meh what do I know. I'm still thinking of Eric dressed up as Doctor Frank 'en' furter. :drool:

I'm useless at these things, but can anyone on here manipulate images so that we can superimpose Eric's head on Tim Curry (as Dr Frank)'s body? That would be... well, my wildest fantasy, really!

Believe you me~ I'd be sitting in the front row with my popcorn (salt and sweet, cause I like to be different lol) and a drink.~ Hotdog anyone?

I'd be sitting right next to you, with my vegan hotdog :D

Last edited:

Mission - cracking Dizzney up:lol:

I know since season 6 Greg's spark and comedy wit has changed... But have no fear it shall return!

I don't know why but I thought about The Wrath Of Khan. Don't ask me why:lol:

I see Candygirl that you know believe in our favourite super hero - Dope Ass Warrior and his dragon:lol:

I shall use Dope Ass warrrior just this once ~ but I'd rather use superman~but Nick Stokes is trapped under some briskly dirt!~

I'm afraid of you, really:guffaw:

I think that you and Szmile should now turn off imagination. But I won't:lol:

Thank you, I'm not hungry:lol:

Hello everyone, good evening from this side of my world. Hope you don’t’ mind me barging in your territory. I read just three pages backwards of this thread and I am enjoying your conversation, you keep a heartily light discussion here. Maybe I could lurk/stay in for a moment to know better of your Greg/Eric culture?
And btw, I am also having my CSI reruns on my DVD whilst waiting for the new season to premiere and I am too far away behind you Dizzney. I’m at 3x18 (Precious Metal) wherein Greg starting to have interest being in the field (his contribution in old coin collection & conversation w/ Grissom telling him his world getting smaller in the lab, or something like that).

On present note: Pretty much interesting idea on the book part, that is something to look forward to and possible a promotion. Who knows he would have his time train a new apprentice, like he was on Sara before.
~*~

I've received one last year in November. I think it would be okay to ask for another because he probably really does not remember if you asked for one once before. *skip*

Got one of Eric from 8th may 2008!!!

Yes, that is right. I got two but it has not stopped me from continuing to write him though. LOL I also got one from Jorja and one from Marg.
^ HOW DID YOU DO THAT? I am envious. Tell me please, I might…. .:)

I'm so glad someone agrees with me! I think with his skirt wearing tendancies in (s)AINT and his outlandish costume in DAW, plus his burlesque dancing in Table Stakes, prove he has the confidence and the showmanship to pull it off. *skip*

Okay, for mentioning my beloved DAW, I shall let you off your punishment
^ What is this DAW, where does it come from? Share, share…

:):cool:;)

Greetings! DAW is the Dope Ass Warrior, a character Eric played in a sketch featured on his comedy website, www.secretfuntime.com. The link to the Dope Ass Warrior sketch itself is here. It's a classic, I tell you ;)

I've just been on the online CSI game and I've been having a guided tour of the DNA lab, courtesy of Greggo. He's just said "... I can't let you process any real evidence yet because you don't have enough training. Instead, why don't you practice by processing my DNA..."

Is it wrong that I almost fell off the bed in sheer joy?! You KNOW you're obsessed with forensics/Greg when the idea of analysing his DNA turns you on!

Now let me just think how I'd like to collect his DNA... :p

EDIT: Good God! I've just clicked the "continue" link and found a TERRIFYING animation of Greg with his mouth wide open! He appears to have all his teeth and no fillings (unlikely considering all the dental work we know he's had done).

Boy, did THAT pour cold water over my DNA fantasy!

Hello x3nity! Hmm... I think I know you...;)

Great that Szmile gave you links to Dope Ass Warrior. I hope you enjoyed;)

And Szmile, I'll check this game. LOL, proabably my reactions would be not so far from yours:lol:

x3nity, you're really welcome and enjoy your stay here. But remember, don't take my thunder:lol:

Man this thread moves soo fast. 2 days away and I'm two pages down nearly lol. hey x3nity :)

Haha at the game, I wouldn't mind processing Greg's DNA!

I'm quite excited for the new season now, I'm intrigued as to how Greg's going to fit in the 'new' team. I hope he gets a bit more responsibility.

Yes, that is right. I got two but it has not stopped me from continuing to write him though. LOL I also got one from Jorja and one from Marg.
^ HOW DID YOU DO THAT? I am envious. Tell me please, I might…. .:)

Welcome x3nity!
I wrote to Eric and he replied twice, I also wrote Jorja. With Marg there is an email where you can write to her publicist to get an autographed photo. marghelgenberger@studiofanmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back