Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Szmile, that's so interesting! So long not about Eric or Greg:lol:

But I'll stay with long legs and season 8, right?

And again Dizzney posted when I wanted:lol:

I'm sorry, Deirdre. I just happen to be a fast typist and be online a lot today. :lol: I'll try not to steal your thunder. :D

Greg/Eric does wear a lot of black lately, I've noticed.

Was that the longest post I've ever done that was NOT about Eric?!

Oooohhhh!! I can tell you some CSI/The Net/Star Trek facts!!!

Wil Wheaton, Jolene Ballock, Paul Tooley, Susanna Thompson, Eric Stonestreet, Nana Visitor and Liz Vassey (to name just a few) have all appeared in episodes of Star Trek and CSI.

Adam Nimoy, son of Leonard "Spock" Nimoy, directed an episode of The Net.

Jeffrey Combs is the ONLY actor (as far as I know) to have appeared in episodes of Star Trek (too many to mention), The Net (Lunatic Fringe) AND CSI (Jackpot).

Coincidentally, one of the episodes of Star Trek that Jeffrey was in (Star Trek: Voyager - Tsunkatse) also starred Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who was also in an episode of The Net (Last Man Standing).

I've been dying to tell someone all this! YAHOO!

RE Eric wearing a lot of black - wasn't he wearing white in the first 4 videos on eRockster?

Some cool facts. Some I was aware of, like Jeffrey Combs one, and some of the guest stars on CSI who were ST people.

Well he was wearing a white t-shirt in two of the videos and then black in the other two. So I guess a little bit of both. But he wore that black jacket on black t-shirt to the CBS Summer Press Tour last month. And it is summer...all in black...yikes. :lol:

I'm sorry, Deirdre. I just happen to be a fast typist and be online a lot today. :lol: I'll try not to steal your thunder:D

And I'm the slowest typist:lol:

Yay, Jolene Blalock was in Enterprise, and in CSI in epi Crate and Burial (first season). Ha! I know something too:lol:

I like Eric in black, even in summer:lol:

Sorry Szmile- but yeah Jadzia did have a same sex relationship with Lenara Kahn, and there was controversy surrounding the kiss. Titled -rejoined-

LOL regarding Eric's dog its just funny to me thats all.

Eric looks good in no matter what he wears!

Sorry Szmile- but yeah Jadzia did have a same sex relationship with Lenara Kahn, and there was controversy surrounding the kiss. Titled -rejoined-

LOL regarding Eric's dog its just funny to me thats all.

:) I know, I just wanted to prove that I DO know SOMETHING! ;)

I never said he did not look good in black, just said he likes to wear it a lot.

I like to watch
is on now. He looked really hot in this episode. :D

Ladies, question...

How many posters have recieved a signed autograph from Eric? And if you ask again- and you allready got one, is it wrong to ask again for another one?

I've received one last year in November. I think it would be okay to ask for another because he probably really does not remember if you asked for one once before. I think Wojo has got two from him, right?

I've received one last year in November. I think it would be okay to ask for another because he probably really does not remember if you asked for one once before. I think Wojo has got two from him, right?

Yeah true- but I dont want him to think "ugh crazy english lady again lol!"

U have no idea what i put in his letter lol.

I really want one from both Eric and George!

Well don't sound like Crazy English Lady again then. :lol: Did you get one before? Or are you trying to just get a second one?

Got one of Eric from 8th may 2008!!!

and i'd like a cast one... Hmm, maybe i need to get writting- considering im not doing anything at the moment.

And you know that ppl might be writing to TPTB about Eric/Greg but maybe write to Ann Donahue instead of Carol M?

LOL@ Dizzney, I cant help it- I'm a crazy english person lol.

Well Ann Donahue is mostly in charge of CSI: Miami now and not really too involved with CSI anymore. CM is still the head honcho at CSI. You could also try Naren Shankar or Anthony Zuiker to write to. They are still active with CSI:LV.

I do not know if you can get a cast autograph. I have not heard of anyone getting one of them.

I figure I might write Eric again towards the end of this season.

Szmile!, I love your Jacob quote. I remember that line...it was funny. I really did like him as Jacob. (might have to pop in The Net tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back