Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! I adore Jacob :) I love geeks. Plus, that quote has special significance for me since I am a lot shorter than the average female.

How short are you? :lol:

Yeah Jacob was a cute geek. Even as Greg he was a cute geek of a different kind. Now he is more of a serious CSI. But not always...watching Spellbound now. He was sort of goofy in this ep.

I've received one last year in November. I think it would be okay to ask for another because he probably really does not remember if you asked for one once before. I think Wojo has got two from him, right?

Yes, that is right. I got two but it has not stopped me from continuing to write him though. LOL I also got one from Jorja and one from Marg.

I see some people on the spoiler thread mentioning something we brought up a while ago, that perhaps after Greg's book is published, he will dedicate it to Warrick. I still think that would be a wonderful thing for the writers to do.

That would be an awesome thing for them to do, and would fit nicely with the ep title "for warrick". But then again, do we really think that they'd do that? I'd love it if they did, but I'm not sure if they will.

Agree with you. That would be so great. It's a small thing, really, nothing so big at all. Writers should do that. It's a book about mob stuff etc. right? Definitely Greg's book should be dedicated to Warrick.

Yeah seeing as his death is ultimately mob related, I think it would be appropriate if Greg had something in his book such as a dedication to him.

Yeh it would. It would fit perfectly, and be good for warrick's memory, and just a nice touch. I still doubt whether they will though.

Well maybe we will be surprised and they will do that. Plus it would just make Greg that more lovable if he did something like that in his book. :D

Exactly! Writers know how nice thing they have in hands. They just can't lose it. Yay, that would be so nice surprise:D

Well that would be great, since he cancels his plans with the publishers to be there for Warrick, we know it won't happen right away but hopefully later in the season.

Well in a season that will seem to have a lot of downers (Warrick dying and Grissom going), I think it would be nice to have some positive stuff too and Greg's book release can be one. And I still say him being promoted to a Level 2 would be nice also.

Hmm... what would he say in the dedication? I could see him saying something like "we miss you buddy. put in a good word for us with the big guy." :lol:

Maybe this season- ~Greg will cheer everyone up? Maybe his lighthearted humor and funny side will be in great demand this year. Maybe, just maybe, the viewers will need some pleasent distruction for such a heavy season.

But maybe not? LOL

I'm rather excited to say the least for this season, cause its uncharted territory isnt it?

Ok- just a point that i noticed- or is it me? Am i weird? Well anyways when I saw Eric in 100 girls the short scene where he is stroking his monitor- does that remind anyone else of Greg?

Or is it simply as I'm used to seeing Eric as Greg- that everything he does IS Greg? I would love to see him in Hamlet or another shakespear play in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back