Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Nicky's gonna need some comforting and Greg is the obvious choice cause Cath and Grissom are also gonna be too affected by Warrick's death and Sara is no doubt gonna be too busy consoling Grissom. Greg, while he was friends with Warrick somewhat, wasn't nearly as close to him as the others were. So, maybe Nicky's grief will be cause for more Greg scenes. :lol:

Whatever gets him more screen time I will take...of course screen time with Nick is always good. :D

Yeah in Lab Rats his attitude was more of a fed up one and he just wanted to take a shower and get home. I did love that about his scene in that episode.

Edited way later to add that we see a bit of Greg in the Season 9 promo commercial. I posted a screen cap on the Greg pics thread.

We need BALLOONS, I tell you!

Yeah in Lab Rats his attitude was more of a fed up one and he just wanted to take a shower and get home. I did love that about his scene in that episode.

Edited way later to add that we see a bit of Greg in the Season 9 promo commercial. I posted a screen cap on the Greg pics thread.

We need BALLOONS, I tell you!

And confetti, and cake, and someting to drink! Lol, party time now...

It was only 2 seconds but always something.

Usually we get nothing, plus he was in the group scene...so actually he was in the promo twice. WOW! :lol:

WAYHEY!! First Carol mentions him, then we get him twice in the promo...

Hold on, I'm on my way with the balloons!

Man, I thought I was just dreaming reading that. he was there twice? I did watch it, i caught the brief glimpse, shocking but good.

I hope we get a good couple of scenes then. :D Which will be a bonus. I watched Crows Feet earlier, and he was in that loads, its just like, where did he go.

Man, I thought I was just dreaming reading that. he was there twice? I did watch it, i caught the brief glimpse, shocking but good.

I remember that moment. Cause of quality it was a little bit hard to notice him, but yeah, he was there twice.

Szmile, I have some drinks and conffetti, but where's my cake?:lol:

I'll provide the cake ;) Lets just have a full on party... lol

I notice even more now when watching older eps how little he was in season 7 overall. And he really was in it more in the older seasons. It's strange really. Here's hope for season 9 though eh?

Yeah in Season 7, if it were not for the episodes that actually focused on him due to the beating, he would have not had a whole lot of screen time overall. I will admit his time improved overall last year after Sara left.

Well maybe doubters was the wrong word choice. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back