Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Greg was actually mentioned by Carol M. in an article in the spoilers thread. Amazing! Okay he was only mentioned as being already on the show, but at least she mentioned he existed. :lol: Maybe progress is being made. :p

Miracle!:lol:

How to not believe in miracles?:p

Wow, Greg was actually mentioned by Carol M. in an article in the spoilers thread. Amazing! Okay he was only mentioned as being already on the show, but at least she mentioned he existed. :lol: Maybe progress is being made. :p

Miracle!:lol:

How to not believe in miracles?:p

Wow yeah i do... I shall keep my opinon to myself. Damn though - thats a good sign right...right?

Maybe if most of his scenes get cut, they might be around somewhere- could he buy them and release them lol...

You mean there's actually a character called Greg? tehe. It is progress. Maybe next time he'll be in a storyline spoiler. We can hope. (I haven't actually read the spoilers)

Carol M mentioned Greg? Am I reading this right or am I delusional? Seriously that is good, maybe shes read some of our letters!

Last edited:
Yep she sure did. It was in an interview with Laurence Fishburne and CM and Naren Shankar. I'll post the little bit where she mentions Greg.
Q: Will you bring on additional cast members?
CM: What you have is a team made up of a supervisor, Capt. Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger); a CSI-3 ready to be a supervisor, Nick Stokes (George Eads); plus you have Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) and [new cast member] Lauren Lee Smith, who is joining the series in Episode 3 of the season. Catherine and Nick will ...
Woohoo! Maybe she is reading her mail :) Although I would have loved for her to say...now CSI Level 2, Greg Sanders. :lol:

I know, imagine how cool that would have been, but really, it wouldn't have been expected!! But I wonder if Greg is going to get CSI 2, I hope so, and would guess so.

I'd really like to know if she's been reading her mail. Or whether she just naturally remembered Greg?

When is the last time they actually mentioned his level? Maybe he is already a CSI2 and we were never told about it? *hopes*

I'd really rather see it happen on screen myself. But it is so like TPTB so all of a sudden say "oh by the way Greg is lvl 2, we just didn't bother to mention when or how it happened".

That's a good point. I mean we would kind of expect to be told, but considering we never really find anything out about Greg, why would we?

I'd still like to have a little Greg/Grissom scene where he tells him he's now a CSI 2, before he leaves.

It would be nice to be told on screen. It just seems he has been a CSI long enough that it should have happened by now. *Wishes TPTB would give him the screentime he deserves*

Yes I agree it would be nice to be told on screen at some point that he was a Level 2.

And I am also hoping for a nice Grissom/Greg scene before Grissom is gone.

Yeh, he's been a CSI for what, 3 years now? That definately seems long enough to have moved to a level 2 doesn't it?

I think it's about time he gets level 2. And more screentime... Definately!

Yeah, going on 4 years as a CSI. I would think it was time.

As for some Eric stuff...there is a new interview on erockster that he did with a band.
erockster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back