Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think WE'RE mad?! ;)

On an unrelated note, I've managed to get DAW as my ringtone (YAY!) but I don't have enough file space on my phone to get the intro on there as well. Boo.

Szmile, we're crazy, you know, but in very positive way;)

I must say (I just see in my mind how candygirl is killing me:lol:) that DAW's song also will be my ringtone, but... in this house where I'm now I don't have my USB cable. So tommorow I'm going to have a big day and DAW will rock my phone:lol:

You all with your DAW ringtones are cracking me up. I would love to be around you when it goes off and someone asks "What the *&^% is that?" :lol: But then it would be fun explaining what it is.

Gah, I just read new spoilers not on this board and saw no mention of Greg again, but plenty of the new girl and Wendy. Grrrrrr!!! They are going to lose some female fans if they do not keep enough of our guy on.

You all with your DAW ringtones are cracking me up. I would love to be around you when it goes off and someone asks "What the *&^% is that?" :lol: But then it would be fun explaining what it is.

Gah, I just read new spoilers not on this board and saw no mention of Greg again, but plenty of the new girl and Wendy. Grrrrrr!!! They are going to lose some female fans if they do not keep enough of our guy on.

Remind me never to ring the ladies... DAW indeed! :guffaw:

Ugh, see I had this feeling all along- that they only gave Greg more time in season eight because they didnt have anyone else to fill the void. I'm sorry but its true! I know Eric has his other stuff to do- but so what? He is in CSI for a reason- :censored:

I have a very bad feeling that Season Eight was the best we're gonna get from seeing our loveably Greg Sanders. Because now we've got Sara's replacement and Warrick's replacement I believe- we will only see Greg for hmm 2 minutes per episode if we're lucky.

He might even get to say "Hey" u might never know folks.

I mean I know Eric's spent a lot of time and effort getting to where he is.. Ie having his own radio station, his internet blog, also has a production company, doop, which combines the worlds of acting and music.

You think he'll be happy with just saying "Hey" each episode?

Could be worse- we could just see Eric's profile on the set- as it vanshies around the corner.

Uggghhh!!!!

Aww Deidre and Szmile!- you know I'm talking sense. He is as cute as a puppy dog that needs to be patted. Or as cute as a baby that needs his cheeks squashed- Althougth lol... If i did that,- can you imagine what he would say...

"Security, get this freak away from me!" :scream:

:p

Last edited:
I think I would say that to you too. :lol:

Well the only thing I did realize about the spoilers I saw there was no mention of Grissom, so maybe Greg is working with Grissom on a separate case just not mentioned in the spoilers (at least that is my hope).

I can't see Eric wanting less screen time than he has had. I remember reading he likes to keep busy so just having his extra things on the side keeps him that much busier besides being on CSI. I just think the writers prefer developing their female characters more than their male ones. I've been watching some early season CSI's and realized how much they went into Sara's and Catherine's characters, much deeper than any of the male ones, even Grissom. Over time they fleshed out Grissom, Nick and Warrick more, but Greg is still sort of an enigma personally.

Hey, adding to my post, I just discovered eRocksterTV on YouTube. More video interviews.eRocksterTV

Last edited:
If there is little Greg in season 9, I'm going to be absolutely fuming. Totally mad. Greg is so underused as it is, and I agree, he's in CSI for a reason, so use him. Not 2 minutes an episode. If the new girl gets more screen time than Greg, I think another letter will be in order.

I agree Greg is still quite an enigma, and we know the least about him than all of the others, except maybe Doc Robbins? Which sucks.

I also agree, from reading through, Deirdre and Szmile, you are both mad :D (I tried to write that your way, it didn't look right ;) )

I think I would say that to you too. :lol:

Well the only thing I did realize about the spoilers I saw there was no mention of Grissom, so maybe Greg is working with Grissom on a separate case just not mentioned in the spoilers (at least that is my hope).

I can't see Eric wanting less screen time than he has had. I remember reading he likes to keep busy so just having his extra things on the side keeps him that much busier besides being on CSI. I just think the writers prefer developing their female characters more than their male ones. I've been watching some early season CSI's and realized how much they went into Sara's and Catherine's characters, much deeper than any of the male ones, even Grissom. Over time they fleshed out Grissom, Nick and Warrick more, but Greg is still sort of an enigma personally.

Hey, adding to my post, I just discovered eRocksterTV on YouTube. More video interviews.eRocksterTV

Hmm now you mention it- how unfair that is?

Ahh that link, so i clicked on it and the video is set to private- Hmm...:confused:

Yeah Greg is just like Eric rather ambigious- but still as cute as a puppy dog- (like them greeting cards you can get lol)

Or maybe an infermercal- are you fed up by the lack of Eric Szmanda on CSI?.... Then rub the Szmanda dog! Gauranteed good luck and no fannysmackin involved. Price does not include Tax. This advert only applies to American and Canada.. Sorry no international shipping aloud- but check ebay there bound to have them.

It'll happen. In Saturday I'll have my vacations (without, Greg, without Nick, without Love, without everything CSI!) - few days off. Damn, I miss you all now:D But back to the best ringtone ever - yes, we're mad, crazy and whatever but we gonna rock the world:lol: Well, me only small part of Europe:lol: I would love to see people's reactions... And my explonations, with so much passion:lol:;)

And again, lack of spoilers!:scream: Bubbles, don't say such a bad things like about that new girl. Arghh, I don't want to see her anyway and idea of taking time from Greg... And yeah, next letters will be...

And agree Dizzney about female characters in CSI. It's really hard to keep balance in show but when fans are telling that something's wrong so something really is wrong. I really heart Sara and Catherine, but they have a lot of screentime and we know about them much. It's time for Greg now.

Ugh, see I had this feeling all along- that they only gave Greg more time in season eight because they didnt have anyone else to fill the void. I'm sorry but its true! I know Eric has his other stuff to do- but so what? He is in CSI for a reason- :censored:

I have this feeling too candygirl... And it's not good.

Me? I didn't say anything bad about the new girl... yet... Maybe I'll have something to say when she takes Greg's screentime ;)

I'm not through season 8 yet, so I don't know how much more screentime he had, but the episodes I've seen, Sara hasn't left yet, and Greg's screentime is still somewhat limited...

I'd love to see someones reaction to the ringtone, haha. I'm sure Deirdre, once you're on holiday you won't miss us all at all... Or maybe only a little;)

Me? I didn't say anything bad about the new girl... yet... Maybe I'll have something to say when she takes Greg's screentime ;)

Bad thing is that she can take screentime from Greg. I meant that;) But... I don't like spoilers with her - especially one...

I'd love to see someones reaction to the ringtone, haha. I'm sure Deirdre, once you're on holiday you won't miss us all at all... Or maybe only a little;)

Of course I'll miss you all! Even not little;) But luckily my ringtone will rock my trip:lol:

In 8th season Greg had even much time, but like candygirl mentioned earlier - he had only because they wanted to fill screentime. Now, with new characters it can back lack of time for Greg:(

I am trying to be optimistic here but it is hard, it's more or less normal not to get spoilers about Greg and often we are pleasantly surprised with a lot of screen time. Let's hope for the best... in the meantime write letters!

You never know, we could all just be over pessimistic, and he's taking more screen time and they're only having a little. I know, I doubt it, but we can hope right? Why should they automatically come in and get more time? I mean I know they probably will, but we can hope?

I missed CSI when I went on hol. I had a few Eric pics on my phone before I went ;) and the credits I recorded.

ETA: what Wojo said. It's like we feel privileged (not the word I'm looking for but it'll do) when we see Greg spoilers.

question: have we seen any Greg spoilers for the new season?

I am trying to be optimistic here but it is hard, it's more or less normal not to get spoilers about Greg and often we are pleasantly surprised with a lot of screen time. Let's hope for the best... in the meantime write letters!

Yeah, it's hard to be optimistic but like bubbles said - we can hope. I really want to see such a nice surprise like much screentime and good plots.

Oh, right, I need to upload some nice pics to my phone;)

Yeh, definately do that. :D And I guess with so few spoilers coming out about Greg, hope is all we can do.

Just wondering, Fannysmackin' was quite a big episode for Greg, i.e. getting beaten up. Were there spoilers about that beforehand?I hadn't even started watching CSI then, so can't remember.(I've just realised it's taken me a whole year to watch from season 1 to 8x05)

I'm hoping maybe we have a big Greg storyline we don't know about. Again, trying to be optimistic.

Yes there were spoilers on Fannysmackin' before it came out. They had actually said they had something planned for Greg in Season 7 before the season even began.

But it wasn't anything concrete? My memory really sucks when is about spoilers (lol, for a long time I thought that I'm spoiler free). I remember was only mention that something will happen with Greg, but maybe I'm not right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back