Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was only on for like 20 seconds in A Thousand Days on Earth too. That was later in season 8.

Well him being so busy with other things now is the only real reason I can see this upcoming season him being on about the same as he has been on the last few seasons, but what is the excuse for the previous seasons when he did not have all this stuff going on?

I can't access the music. Which is sad because I can think of a lot of people I'd like to suggest they play on there.

I'm with you, Deirdre! All on board the next plane to America!

Yes, thankfully, the video played fine. There would have been hell to pay if it hadn't! ;)

I love the t shirt he's wearing in the interviews. He seems like a really relaxed interviewer. You could end up telling him things you wouldn't tell another interviewer because you'd feel as though it was just a fun chat.

We're all off to America on the Dope Ass Warrior's dragon :)

I'm already here in America. :lol:

Yeah he seemed pretty relaxed with the music artists, but then again before he was acting he worked for BMG Music and met artists back then. So I think he is use to it. He still comes off just a tiny bit shy though overall in the video...which is adorable. :lol: I am sure he would hate hearing that.

So you're not gonna have a ride on a Dope Ass Warrior's dragon:lol:

I really like this video. And it was great to see there how he was chatting with Santagold. Sadly that he didn't talk with Duffy, I like her explonation for a song Mercy:lol: And yeah, agree Dizzney, he was a little bit shy and of course it's really... cute:lol:

Aww, you thought he was shy? I'll have to have another look. Bless him.

I really hope we get to meet him one day, somehow, although it's not looking likely (for me, anyway).

Ugh once again the non US fans miss out.

Ohh happy happy clappy hands at that video. Did ya'll hear him giggle?

Not.Thinking.About. Eric.Not.On.CSI.

What else then can an English fan do?:(

Well done for the reply. Wow can't believe that tyler really emailed ya back Szmile!

Ah but i thought that it a radio station was online then that would be different cause its on the net... Hm, someone with more experience than me please correct me or in form me what the correct way about radio stations is.

Maybe thats why he's doing interviews lol so we all can see it.

But.No.Dope.Ass.WArrior lol.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Ooh, when did he giggle? Must watch this again :)

What can an English fan do? Hit youtube and watch whatever clips of him we can, grab hold of our old CSI/The Net DVDs and have a mad Eric session. Or should that be szession. Yes, I am totally obsessed with putting "z"s after every "s" now ;)

I know, how cool is that?! I sent a reply asking casually who sang ITDAW, but as I expected, no reply. No one seems to want to admit to singing that song ;)

Love.Dope.Ass.Warrior :p

Thanks for the video link Dizzney, as usual he looked adorable. I welcome any chance to see and hear Eric.

Ooh, when did he giggle? Must watch this again :)

What can an English fan do? Hit youtube and watch whatever clips of him we can, grab hold of our old CSI/The Net DVDs and have a mad Eric session. Or should that be szession. Yes, I am totally obsessed with putting "z"s after every "s" now ;)

I know, how cool is that?! I sent a reply asking casually who sang ITDAW, but as I expected, no reply. No one seems to want to admit to singing that song ;)

Love.Dope.Ass.Warrior :p

EKHEM... Here'sz alszo one Poliszh fan! So what Engliszh fansz and one Poliszh can do?:p;) We can have only szessions how you szaid Szmile;) And you were lucky that you had a reply! But who'sz szinging? lol, top szecret thing:lol:

:guffaw: How this post looks :guffaw:

Giggle? Candygirl, when? Need to check it once again.

Lol!! Love your poszt. We are clearly inszane and must sztop thisz nonszensze insztantly.

Hehe.

You two are too funny. I can't type like that...it takes too much thought. :lol:

I heard the giggle during the last interview, another adorable thing about him.

Yep, Wojo, we can never have too much Eric. :)

You two are too funny. I can't type like that...it takes too much thought. :lol:

I heard the giggle during the last interview, another adorable thing about him.

Yep, Wojo, we can never have too much Eric. :)

Yep he is just adorable aient he- like a lost puppy that you wanna adopt. Well I think so anyways. LOL.

:guffaw: Szmile and Deidre your both mad.. Ahh but Deidre- i would like to see Eric in new things- *swoon* maybe if the Gods of justice- similar to the powers that be- I'll get to meet him one day.

Ahh youtube can only give me soo much- besides which I have high standards... :rolleyes:

Yep he is just adorable aient he- like a lost puppy that you wanna adopt. Well I think so anyways. LOL.

And you think WE'RE mad?! ;)

On an unrelated note, I've managed to get DAW as my ringtone (YAY!) but I don't have enough file space on my phone to get the intro on there as well. Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back