Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the TPTB at a loss for what to do with him in that episode except be there for Sara. Those are the types of episodes that I hate.

Me too (wow you all have been busy!), he is worth way more than just an excuse to show us how bad Sara is handling things.

Also about Post Mortem - Great episode for Greg, I always wondered why the cell phone video of Jessica being beaten was never shown. That would have proved what was going on IMO. Another example of the writers dropping the ball.

Also about Post Mortem - Great episode for Greg, I always wondered why the cell phone video of Jessica being beaten was never shown. That would have proved what was going on IMO. Another example of the writers dropping the ball.

Well I'll be damned. That point did occur to me for a glimmer of a second but I'd completely forgotten about it the moment the scene was over.

On another note... wahoo! I've e mailed SFT to ask if I can use their theme tune or I'm The Dope Ass Warrior as my ringtone (thought it would be more polite to ask than to take) and "T" (I assume that's Tyler) said that "we'd be honored to rock your cell phone".

So now I have 3 funky ringtones to play with :)

That is too cool and funny that you have the DAW theme as your ringtone. :lol:

The writers drop the ball on a lot of things. Just like back when Greg was in the lab explosion and after season 3 it was never brought up again.

Yeah that is one I was particularly thinking about, but just in any case it has never been brought up again. At least Greg did mention in the "For Gedda" about knowing what it is like to be thought of as a rouge cop in front of a trail, when they were talking about Warrick's defense.

Just like back when Greg was in the lab explosion and after season 3 it was never brought up again.

Yeah and after "Play With Fire" wasn't it only mentioned in one other episode when his hands were shaking? I don't think after that they ever mentioned it again. That was so weird.

Yep that was the only other time it was mentioned. Plus I always wondered if his parents actually came to visit him in the hospital after he was beat up and if he finally told them the truth about being a CSI. I mean we really do not know for sure that that happened.

Yeah I have often wrote Greg's parents into my fics. It would be nice if they dived into his personal life just a tiny bit more. I still think we know the least about him compared to all the other CSI's.

Editing to add: I just went on to eRockster to listen to some music and saw they now have a video on it featuring Eric talking about eRockster and doing some interviews. check it out here.

Last edited:
Dizzney, I think I love you! :D

Dammit. In the Metal Rules! magazine he said his name was pronounced like Amanda with a Z; on the intro to SFT he pronounced it with a definite S sound; on the USA Today SFT sketch he again prnounced it with a definite S sound; now on erockster he's pronouncing it with a Z! Colour me confused!

I think you barely pronounce the S but I could hear him say it, but the Z is more pronounced so it stands out more.

Ooooh he's back again next week! I think the Era of Eric has finally dawned, ladies! Something to celebrate at last!

Yeah and now I was just thinking, maybe if he is keeping busier with his websites and stuff, that really could be a reason he is not on CSI as often as we would like.

Plus I always wondered if his parents actually came to visit him in the hospital after he was beat up and if he finally told them the truth about being a CSI. I mean we really do not know for sure that that happened.

I've been thinking about this for quite awhile, actually ever since "Fannysmackin" first aired, and am wondering if the writers will write an episode where at least one of Greg's parents comes to Las Vegas in the hopes of trying to get him to quit his job as a CSI and go back to being what he was educated to be - a chemist. That would be a wonderful episode. Personally, I wouldn't want him to go back to the lab because he's pretty much reached his peak there, and he is flourishing as a CSI. He's always a big contributor to bringing a case to its end. If only the writers would think of the things we Greg fans thing of.

By the way, thank you Dizzney, for posting the link to Eric's video on erockster. That was wonderful to see, and he looks great, as usual. Loving that hairstyle and I hope he keeps it throughout next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back