Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think I'm bad now, you should hear my thoughts about the Dope Ass Warrior ;) :p

ARrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh!!

Dont get me started about Dope Ass warrior. I mean why ???

:scream:

Its just so wrong in sooo many ways. Who was singing at the end of Dope Ass Warrior anyways? Please dont say it was Eric..:scream:

Regariding Eric in short skirt in the Saints video.. Yep yep yep yep yep, but cant post the link as its WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY to adult. I will give a person the link, I've got it on my hard drive.

If you think I'm bad now, you should hear my thoughts about the Dope Ass Warrior ;) :p

Its just so wrong in sooo many ways. Who was singing at the end of Dope Ass Warrior anyways? Please dont say it was Eric..:scream:

Are... you.. saying... you DON'T LIKE the Dope Ass Warrior?! :eek::eek:

And no, I don't think it was Eric singing. I'm not sure why he decided not to sing. He couldn't have been any worse than the guy who did!

Are... you.. saying... you DON'T LIKE the Dope Ass Warrior?! :eek::eek:

And no, I don't think it was Eric singing. I'm not sure why he decided not to sing. He couldn't have been any worse than the guy who did!

Yes I dont like it at all... Sorry. I have a mind block sorry, nope not at all.

I personally thought it was Eric singing, it sounded like his voice to me. Dope ass warrior was weird but in a cute funny kind of way. Mostly weird though.

Agree with you Wojo - but really more weird for me. Funny in some way, yes, but I'm not a fan of it too.

I also had moments when I thought that Eric's singing. But that was only seconds... Totally don't know who's voice there. Maybe really Eric?

I can't believe it!! He rocked!! He beat someone up with a guitar! He was hilarious! He was cute! I love someone who's confident enough to dress outrageously and not take themselves too seriously - it'd be all to easy for Eric to decide that since he's on such a huge show as CSI he's not going to send himself up or make himself look daft.

Aside from anything else - he was HOT!

And, yes, it was weird ;)

I personally thought it was Eric singing, it sounded like his voice to me. Dope ass warrior was weird but in a cute funny kind of way. Mostly weird though.

Agree with you Wojo - but really more weird for me. Funny in some way, yes, but I'm not a fan of it too.

I also had moments when I thought that Eric's singing. But that was only seconds... Totally don't know who's voice there. Maybe really Eric?

Personally, and god love Eric- i thought that D.A.W was a bit of a let down. The first time I saw it I was flabbergasted. Really I was.

The second time was during a converstaion me and a friend had online, oh dear me... I still feel the same.

Yeah i think that it was Eric singing. The person can sing- but they made it look bad.

I can't believe it!! He rocked!! He beat someone up with a guitar! He was hilarious! He was cute! I love someone who's confident enough to dress outrageously and not take themselves too seriously - it'd be all to easy for Eric to decide that since he's on such a huge show as CSI he's not going to send himself up or make himself look daft.

Aside from anything else - he was HOT!

And, yes, it was weird ;)

He's HOT no matter what he's doing!

And, ok, maybe D.A.W is not my fave but of course I agree about being confident. From this point Eric made a good thing. Oh, and leggins with zebra's stripes rocks!:lol:

Szmile, love has many different names:lol: D.A.W is not hard to love but just in many different ways:D

I agree he's hot no matter what. I'm not sure about DAW to be honest... I agree Szmile that it's great he can do stuff outrageous and not take himself too seriously whilst being on a show like csi, it's great to see, and that's why we love him eh? :D

Awww. I really love what both of you just said. :)

And yes, zebra striped leggings do totally rock. I wonder what they'd look like underneath THAT skirt.

That is true, but if you want to see Eric- acting- then really check out The Net, the TV series, its a run away classic.

I liked it that much I bought the dvd box!

Talking about that, any other films that Eric is good in? And the link ? Cause the dvd has to be region two.

Many thanks

I adore The Net. I, too, have the box set. Jacob Resh rules :D Although the plot does have more holes than my uncle's socks, you've gotta love the characters - even Trelawney ;) And you've hit the nail on the head - it's a total classic!

I managed (after 5 months!) to find True Vinyl on Region 2. I tracked it down (eventually!) on ebay from a Dutch seller. I'm not really a huge fan of it. If Maya was the love of his life, why didn't he try harder to explain what had happened, and why was he so keen to leave before the final of the competition? It just didn't really seem to gel for me towards the end.

However... I know this will seal my reputation as having my mind permenantly in the gutter, but it was nice to see... the swimming pool scene ;) I don't like his underwear, though! There was also a lovely tender moment between Billy and Maya. He does have very nice hands ;)

I also adored him in Snow Wonder, but that's not available on DVD (sadly) and they've taken it down from youtube, much to my eternal disappointment.

Gosh I have never seen this many posts on this thread in one day. :lol:

I liked DAW. It was funny but in a cheesy way. :lol: I personally think it is Eric singing, just purposely making himself sound bad.

I like The Net too. Jacob is pretty funny and overall he reminds me of the early Greg days.

I happened to really like True Vinyl simply because Eric's character was really different in it from most characters I have seen him play.

He's in Little Athens too little to really judge his character but he was not the best boyfriend. :lol: His character in Rules of Attraction is not a very nice guy either and was not on long either.

He played on The Division in two episodes. He was pretty good in that. He played a loser/under-educated of a boyfriend/fiance to the Bonnie Bedelia's daughter. But he was a nice guy at least in that role and had a couple emotional scenes in the one episode.

Snow Wonder was okay, but Aunt Lula annoyed the heck out of me.

I think we've had this discussion before ;)

I've seen a small part of The Division. I saw the bit where Eric was crying, which made me sad. Whenever he cries he seems to bring out the maternal instinct in me.

Oh, and I've finally seen all of the clips of him on Freakylinks! Was he supposed to be eating a rat or something?! Eww. He did look extremely sexy when he was being interrogated though. That stare, ooooh!!

Okay, it's becoming clearer and clearer to me now that I need to take a shower in liquid nitrogen. I sound like a sex-crazed weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back