Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes you do sound like one! :lol:

Yeah I loved his hair (back to the hair) in Freakylinks. Something very sexy about it being longer and sort of slicked back...an evil sexy. :D

laughh.gif
Hey you are the one who said it in the first place...just remember that.

Did you see his clips from Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane? He was cute and funny in that.

LOL! Love that smiley!

Yes I did see the clips of him on ZDJ&J but I was a bit confused. He started off quite arrogant, then in the space of a second switched to normal/horny. I wasn't sure why the writers suddenly gave him a personality overhaul in the blink of an eye. Do you know what I mean? One second he's "you've got NO chance of winning, I'm the best!" and then next he was "WOW! These are really good! Actually, I HATE my work!"

Incidentally, being English I've never seen that show and I've no idea what it's about, but the female he was flirting with reminded me a lot of Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter films. Is it the same actress?

Well yeah it was a bit weird how they did that but then again it was not a popular show. :lol:

No that girl is Azura Skye. I've seen her in other things but definitely not the girl in the Harry Potter movies. :lol:

Ah. I was 90% convinced it was her! ;)

I have a bad feeling I really ought to go to bed and stop cluttering up this thread! I shall be writing to Eric and all of the writers tomorrow. If, in about a year's time, I get Eric's autograph, I promise that you'll hear my "SQUEEE!" no matter whereabouts in the world you live.

See you later!

S!
x

PS just saw this and thought it was absolutely hilarious, especially considering our discussion about computer games.

No that girl is Azura Skye.

Azura Skye played Suzie on Csi: Miami. She was the mother of Ray Sr's daughter Madison.

And Eric was on ZDJJ? I watched that show, but of course didn't know him at that time. :lol: Who did he play?

And what the heck is Dope Ass Warrior? I'm a little out of the loop here apparently. :lol:

You need to go to the SecretFunTime.com website. It is on the first page in the videos. It was the first official kickoff comedy video of the website.

No that girl is Azura Skye.

Azura Skye played Suzie on Csi: Miami. She was the mother of Ray Sr's daughter Madison.

And Eric was on ZDJJ? I watched that show, but of course didn't know him at that time. :lol: Who did he play?

And what the heck is Dope Ass Warrior? I'm a little out of the loop here apparently. :lol:

Well basically, DAW is about this hero who saves these two guys from something... But he wants his records sold cause really he's a musican. Reluctantly the two men buy his tapes instead lol... Then Eric/DAW asks for their myspace addies so they can recieve some tickets for his concert. (DAW not Eric lol)

The singing at the end is very hmmm bad, but underneath all that is a good voice. Must write again to Eric and ask about CSI functions in England.

WE miss out on sooo much!!!!

We do miss out on an awful lot. Although, if Eric came to England anytime soon, i don't know what i'd do, especially if i couldn't be in the vicinity at the time!!

To answer the previous question about ZDJ&J, he played Max :)

Yes he totally should come to the UK. I remember when he was supposed to go to Scotland to do Hyenas. I would have given almost anything to have seen him in that. A one man play, no less!

I've just watched Post Mortem and I have a few comments. Firstly, everybody was concerned with whether Demetrius was "going to a fancy dress party" (YEAH RIGHT!!) or whether he was part of the gang. Two questions: 1) could they have proved that there was a fancy dress party somewhere that he was attending; 2) why didn't they just ask the other "Piglets" if Demetrius was a member of their crowd. Actually, I have a third question - what are the chances that someone is going to walk down the road in their fancy dress costume and just happen upon some other people who are ALSO wearing costumes and are beating the crap out of someone?

I really loved Eric's performance in this episode. For most of it, his feelings were internalised and reflected only on his face. I loved how he reacted to the judge when he suggested (unfairly) that he had been under the influence of alcohol. I'd have to say that this is the best example of his acting capabilities.

Now, could someone please show this episode to the writers and remind those idiots what they're missing?!

I really loved Eric's performance in this episode. For most of it, his feelings were internalised and reflected only on his face. I loved how he reacted to the judge when he suggested (unfairly) that he had been under the influence of alcohol. I'd have to say that this is the best example of his acting capabilities.

Now, could someone please show this episode to the writers and remind those idiots what they're missing?!

I watched Post Mortem two or three days ago. Eric was awesome! I love this moment when judges asked about alcohol. Greg's reaction (Eric's acting) was really stunning.

Szmile, you asked a good questions. This idea of party or whatever it was... c'mon, no one would believe that. And it was really strange that there were no interviews with rest of the crowd. But well, Eric's part was so good that I didn't care about those mistakes (shame on me, but he looked so hot in this suit;)).

Ehh, writers or whatever. They have so good actor and they're loosing his potential...

Yeah that was a great episode for him to show his acting. I also loved how he basically cleared himself from the being drunk charge, with his brains and explaining it all scientifically. They actually remembered in that moment that Greg was a brainy guy.

Yeah that was a great episode for him to show his acting. I also loved how he basically cleared himself from the being drunk charge, with his brains and explaining it all scientifically. They actually remembered in that moment that Greg was a brainy guy.

I was so impressed how he'd managed to calculate all of that at the drop of a hat!

I agree that it shows his intelligence just being able to calculate all that just like that. It's rare moments like this that make me not lose hope in TPTB and what they have in store for Greg.

Anyway, I just watched The Chick Chop Flick Shop, and again, 1 scene for Greg and that was it. What's with that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back