Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Szmile when I rediscover the software for my phone I'll sort that tone out for you. :D

Hodges is okay, but usually when he says things they are not as funny coming from him as they are from Greg. Greg could say the goofiest pickup line ever and actually sell it. From most people, you'd just roll your eyes at them, but Greg has the ability to make you believe it. Anything he says that's supposed to be funny/cute/charming usually is along with endearing. Hodges usually isn't all that funny. Mostly when a Hodges scene is funny it's someone making fun of him... like Grissom and Jack (Malone) made those "brown-nosing" comments to him. Hodges to me is a little on the annoying side. :lol: But, his crush on Wendy is cute. :lol: But, yeah they definitely need to give Greg back his funny lines. :)

Does anyone remember the name of the man that Greg saved in "Fannysmackin"? I might need it for a fanfic... and I just can't remember the guy's name for some reason. :lol:

Aww thank you Yoshi! :D

GNRF - I agree with you totally. And, to my embarrassment, I can't remember the name of the man Greg saved.

EDIT: His name was Stanley Tanner.

GNFR - I totally agree, I personally can't stand Hodges and the humor is directed at him instead of with him like it was/is with Greg. Greg is funny because he means to be and people laugh with him instead of at him.

Yeah well the writers are not too great with carry thru on emotional issues unless you are Sara or Grissom.

Yeah because thats all TPTB give a damn about, I am so sick of the whole GSR issue I am actually looking forward to Grissom leaving, which is really sad (since unfortunately Sara is coming back and GSR will be in our faces once again) IF TPTB would think about other fans besides GSR, CSI would be so much better.
Do I sound bitter? I am!

Last edited:
The only thing which cheers me up is thinking of that "Second Life" interview with Eric. He did sound incredibly happy and busy. I like that he's diversifying and has more strings to his bow than just CSI - but just *ONE* Greg centered epsiode in Season 9 would be HEAVEN!

I really am going to write to the writers, including David Rambo, although in his case I'm going to sing his praises and send a recommendation to the Vatican that the man be classified as a saint.

You're all now thinking of THAT mini skirt, aren't you? ;)

His name was Stanley Tanner.

Thank you! :)

Re: GSR, the funny thing is, I think that both Jorja and Eric are Sandle shippers. :lol: I used to ship Sandle, but honestly the whole GSR thing just killed that ship for me. :lol: I couldn't ever imagine Greg being with Sara after she'd be in a intimate relationship with Grissom. That would be like him being with a woman his dad dated or something. Just too weird. :lol: Cause I kind of see Grissom as the dad of the Crime Lab. :lol:

Yeah well the writers are not too great with carry thru on emotional issues unless you are Sara or Grissom.

Yeah because thats all TPTB give a damn about, I am so sick of the whole GSR issue I am actually looking forward to Grissom leaving, which is really sad (since unfortunately Sara is coming back and GSR will be in our faces once again) IF TPTB would think about other fans besides GSR, CSI would be so much better.
Do I sound bitter? I am!

I really started to be annoyed more and more cause of GSR. I really love Sara, like Grissom but they just can't be together. They're not a good couple... Mabe Lady Heather will change something?

Agree with you GNRFan about Hodges thing. And yeah, shipping Sandle now is a little bit weird after Sara's relationship with Grissom:lol: But well, I don't have this problem:lol:

Szmile, did you mention THAT short skirt? THAT Short skirt? Is it THAT short skirt?;)

Szmile, did you mention THAT short skirt? THAT Short skirt? Is it THAT short skirt?;)

PMSL!!!

Okay, I have been going NUTS trying to find (or make) a screencap of THAT skirt, but I can't. I still think he would have looked better in a black one, but hey ho.

PMSL!!!

Okay, I have been going NUTS trying to find (or make) a screencap of THAT skirt, but I can't. I still think he would have looked better in a black one, but hey ho.

Yeah, black one would be much better... but well... I can make some screencaps if you want:devil: It will take some time... lol.

PMSL!!!

Yeah, black one would be much better... but well... I can make some screencaps if you want:devil: It will take some time... lol.

Ooooooh could you?! Could you try to get some leg in there as well? :devil::evil::drool: You'll be my hero!

Also, I have a question. I've just found a picture of Eric standing outside what looks like English telephone boxes. What on earth is THAT about?! The tag says it comes from the gallery at eric-szmanda.net, but I can't find it on there.

Last edited:
Ooooooh could you?! Could you try to get some leg in there as well? :devil::evil::drool: You'll be my hero!

Also, I have a question. I've just found a picture of Eric standing outside what looks like English telephone boxes. What on earth is THAT about?! The tag says it comes from the galery at eric-szmanda.net, but I can't find it on there.

Of course I can do that. I had this in my plans...

Some leg? I can cap even two legs if you want:devil:

I found this pic too, Szmile. Are you sure it's not in eric -szmanda.net? I don't remember. Need to check it. If I'll find something I'll post it in Eric/Greg picture thread.

GNRFan, it's not secret I think:lol:

short skirt? and did someone mention a screencap? :D ans szmile like you said on the back end of the last page, it'd be great to see a Greg centred episode in season 9, but I'm doubtful, with all the Grissom leaving etc etc etc

Some leg? I can cap even two legs if you want:devil:

I was going to ask for both, but I didn't want to sound greedy ;)

I found this pic too, Szmile. Are you sure it's not in eric -szmanda.net? I don't remember. Need to check it. If I'll find something I'll post it in Eric/Greg picture thread.

Well I guess it is in there somewhere but I've really no idea what section it would be filed under.

Thanks for your help! :)

short skirt? and did someone mention a screencap? :D

Hehehehehehe!!! I have a feeling I'm lowering the tone of this thread and dragging all of your minds into the gutter.

Well I guess it is in there somewhere but I've really no idea what section it would be filed under.

Thanks for your help! :)

short skirt? and did someone mention a screencap? :D

Hehehehehehe!!! I have a feeling I'm lowering the tone of this thread and dragging all of your minds into the gutter.

Szmile, I think that "London" pic is in early photoshoots or in section with Press Photographs. I'm sure that I saw it somewhere.

Well, you're not dragging my mind into the gutter... Cause when I hear about THAT mini skirt... wrrrrrr

Oh, and you're not greedy... Believe me;):devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back