Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's also wrong is that he lost to Nick and Ryan, Nick I can understand but Ryan! (YUK) Poor Greg, he always gets the shaft on the show and off...:(

Ugh! I know there are a lot of Ryan lovers on here that also love Greg but I am certainly NOT one of them. I have never liked Ryan on CSI: Miami. Yeah I can understand Nick because he was my original fave on the show when it first started but then Greg took over my life. :lol:

Yeah poor Greg...he gets no respect. :(

They better give Greg some funny lines this coming season. I love his lines. :lol: I don't think I could ever pick a fave line of his. They're all great. :lol:

I was watching some Greg vids on youtube last night. I rewatched the scene from Fannysmacking where he was in the hospital talking to Grissom. He was actually crying a little too. It was so sad. I just wanted to reach through the screen and hug him. :lol:

I still want them to let Greg carry gun. :lol:

Yeah I think now would be a great time to like show Greg having to have to carry a gun and how he would react to it.

I hope he gets some more funny lines this season. Well, more airtime generally would be a good start... But yeh, I love all of Greg's one liner's. :D

I think it'd be an interesting arc for him to carry a gun. It could develop over a couple of storylines, maybe him getting into danger and realising he'd be much safer if he carried, or something like that, that lasted more than just 5 minutes "Greg now carries a gun" kinda thing.

I think it'd be an interesting arc for him to carry a gun. It could develop over a couple of storylines, maybe him getting into danger and realising he'd be much safer if he carried, or something like that, that lasted more than just 5 minutes "Greg now carries a gun" kinda thing.

That should have happened with FannySmackin instead of that stupid civil trial, they should have explored Greg's guilt over killing someone.

I wonder if Greg's book story arc will be a way out for Greg once CSI is over...(or Eric wants to leave sooner-and who could blame him?)

Last edited:
Yeh I guess they should have. Maybe if something else looks like it's going to happen (without Greg getting injured of course) then the events of Fannysmackin' as well could all come together in terms of him carrying a gun.

In terms of him coming to terms with killing someone, I guess they should have explored that more, but I think they tried to get it all across during the civil trial.

I'm excited to see where the whole book story arc will go, as long as it doesn't see Greg leaving CSI prematurely! It should be interesting though.

You know what I would have liked to see? I don't know if any of you ever watched the last season of 21 Jump Street. Anyway, on Jump Street, Joey Penhall had to shoot and kill a suspect and he was very freaked out about it. He said something like "You shoot somebody's kid and he's not gonna get up again." I think the suspect was no more than early 20s. Anyway, to cope with it, his superiors ended up making him go to this hospital... in the baby area where there were addicted babies and stuff. He had to work with one particular baby girl. The idea was he felt like he took something, now he could give something back. He got really attached to the baby and told her "I'm going to dance at your wedding." It would have been cute to see that same kind of thing with Greg after he killed that kid... to see Greg with a baby... :drool: :lol:

Yeah well the writers are not too great with carry thru on emotional issues unless you are Sara or Grissom. I wished they had dealt with Greg's reactions more after Fannysmackin' other than just the two episodes (Post Mortem and Big Shots).

I think sometimes they forget how intelligent they originally made Greg out to be, like being a child prodigy and him getting honors in college. I'd like them to remember that.

Hopefully they will carry thru decently enough with the book thing. I would love to see his book get published and become a best seller. I think sometimes they forget how intelligent they originally made Greg out to be, like being a prodigy and him getting honors in college.

Ugh! I know there are a lot of Ryan lovers on here that also love Greg but I am certainly NOT one of them. I have never liked Ryan on CSI: Miami. Yeah I can understand Nick because he was my original fave on the show when it first started but then Greg took over my life. :lol:

Yeah poor Greg...he gets no respect. :(

:lol: yes I am one of the those Ryan lovers that loves Greggo as well. They are 2 of my favs! I adore both guys!!

I wish they would expand upon Greg's character more. His character has so much potential - sigh.....
Things like letting him learn how to use and carry a gun would be a great idea.
GNRFan - Greg with a baby - the thought is very :drool:.

I still swear you cannot beat the Sega MegaDrive. You can keep your fancy shmancy Wiis and all that malarky, the Sega MegaDrive was the best computer console ever invented. I raise my glass to the wonderful Toejam and Earl.

Superfunky lol.

I even have a ringtone :eek:

WOW!! I love you!! Where did you get that from?! That's the coolest thing I've ever heard!

Hmmm, I think perhaps Szmile! might want to keep those thoughts on Dope Ass Warrior to herself. I have a feeling they are more gutter than her previous comments. :guffaw:

Mwahahahaha. Be afraid, be very afraid ;)

That should have happened with FannySmackin instead of that stupid civil trial, they should have explored Greg's guilt over killing someone.

That is absolutely true. We have no idea how the events of Fannysmackin really affected him and that is one (of many) times when the writers seriously dropped the ball with him.

I've been watching Season 1 again and I can't believe the difference. For one thing, Eric is actually IN those episodes! He does need more funny lines but the writers seem determined to give all of them to Hodges. They are WASTING Greg!

Last edited:
I wasn't just for a one day and so much to read... Anyway...

I'm agree with Wojo about the gun thing. He really should have it after Fannysmackin'. Maybe next season writers will change this mistake...

About the book - yeah, I want to see it too. That's very interesting thing and I hope they won't destroy it. In show we saw how important it is for Greg.

Yeah well the writers are not too great with carry thru on emotional issues unless you are Sara or Grissom. I wished they had dealt with Greg's reactions more after Fannysmackin' other than just the two episodes (Post Mortem and Big Shots).

I agree with you Dizzney. They showed more emotions of all characters except Greg. Post Mortem and Big Shots are for me good episodes and it was very clear to see that when writers want they really can do something good with Eric's character.

Mwahahahaha. Be afraid, be very afraid ;)

Szmile, that's why I'm not asking about Dope Ass Warrior;) My own opinion I would to love to keep for myself:lol:

I've been watching Season 1 again and I can't believe the difference. For one thing, Eric is actually IN those episodes! He does need more funny lines but the writers seem determined to give all of them to Hodges. They are WASTING Greg!

And again I must be agree today;) Szmile, you're right about Hodges. Last days I got this feeling too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back