Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ericloca said:
Yeah , I noticed Wojo . What can I say ? Congrats and I really hope you're gonna win !

It's not to win anything, I want as many people as possible to write in to get Eric on the cover of the CSI season 7 DVD when it comes out. Because he deserves to be on the cover just like everyone else.So if it works then I guess we are all winners including Eric.

Mornin' guys . To continue the discussion , of course Greg is as important as the others , you know , he's in the credits ! So he's a main character also !

He's just make the front look so much more better :D
And it's true, he is in the credits so he has every right to be on the front, I think he deserves it after being in the show for so long.

Also last season his character was so much more prominate, getting his own story arc that lasted the whole season from FannySmackin to Big Shots. Plus he's been a CSI three years so it's only fair he's on the cover too.

Of course Eric must be on the cover ! After all that work he'd done , with Fannysmackin or Post Mortem or Big Shots he sure as hell deserves it !

Exactly, I am obviously with you, Greg/Eric deserves to be on the cover of the DVD! :) He deserves it, and, huh, can I say we also deserve it? I mean, afterall we are the ones that allow them to continue with CSI, and the ones that buy the DVD's, so we have something to say. Also, I would adore to have a commentary to the episode FannySmackin, that I haven't seen yet :( but that I am sure it's great ;)

Why is it such a big deal? Would it really hurt them to put him on it? I know they already had him in last season's and cut him out at the last minute, why would they actually take the time to take him back out? What's the point?

Think they'll care if they get a letter from Australia? I'm still trying to chase up season 6 on DVD release here - just wrote to the distributors asking them when it'll be out. Never know, we might end up with Eric on the cover. :p

I'll still help out if you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back