Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly , but I really think it was not a good thing to take him off the cover of Season 6 DVD - that thing annoyed me , because it was like he wasn't an important part of the , but he is . If they won't give him the whole cover of Season 7 , at least put him there , for God's sake !

Poor Eric. He deserved to be on the cover!
It's not fair. I don't get why not...
Stupid DVD distribution... :(

Besides, Eric has a gorgeous face! :D

Why wouldn't they put him on the cover he's a main character?!?! He's even in the credits when the show comes on. They show his face there why not the cover of the season 7 dvd. It would be toatally stupid if he's not on the cover.

There is only so much room on covers for books, DVDs, CDs, etc, as the pictue has to be shrunk to fit. Sometimes a person or object has to be cut to fullfill the size requirements.

OMG!! you guys won't believe this but I just got another letter and picture of Eric today!!! I am so excited and photo is a new shot of him and very hot. I will scan it so you can all see it and share the contents of the letter once I calm down. :D :D :D

OK! The other exciting thing about this is that the postage stamp is marked "Milwaukee WI" which means he sent it to me while he was home! (no name or return address)

This is what the letter says:

8 June,2007
Dear Denise,
Thank you for your letter. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I hope you'll forgive me. Season 7 has been rough for "Greg" and I am grateful to have fans like you for support.

We just finished with season7. I'm excited about having a couple months way from the lab. I'm trying to line up a movie or a play for the summer. If that dosn't work out, I'll spend my time traveling and hanging out with friends, family and my dog.

I'd just like to let you know that I appreciate you taking the time to write. It means a lot to me and I will do my best to keep you entertained thoughout my career. You keep me going.
Truly,
Eric Szmanda

And here is the photo he sent(it's really hot) Eric's autograph

That is so awesome and you are very lucky! :) Hmmm if he is in Milwakee for the summer I think I need to take a few trips down there since it's an hour from where I live :devil:

Well I wonder where he is. He was just photographed in Thailand, but I bet he was there in May,in WI, seeing as he was in Chicago for the CSI Experience opening, which is not far to go from Milwaukee. We use to make a lot of day trips to Chicago when we lived in Milwaukee.

Okay, your letter, Wojo, really makes me want to write him now. :D

I love that photo!!

Again?? Wow! You must be the luckiest person I know. :D You really are lucky, Wojo. I am very happy for you. Congrats! And the pic is... *faint*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back