Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...and then his face is so sacarstic when he said that... :lol: :lol: he is so cute...i think he's piss off at grissom for giving him such case.. :lol: :lol: but then he's cute....

hey thread, im sammii just came 2 show eric some luv. my sister frickin luv this man.........her wall......well let not go there, but i think he's a very good actor...and just soo frickin cute

Clarrisani said:

Did they ever say why they took Eric off in the first place? Considering the amount of protest it wasn't the smart thing to do. *Note: Australia DVDs have different covers*

No they never did.

What's up guys I'm new to this thread. Just wanted to let you guys know you have another fan her representing Greg Sanders/Eric Szmanda. At first I thought Greg was beyond weird with his crazy antics but he grew on me. One of my favorite scenes is when he's wearing that mask and he has the music up really loud and Gris walks in on him. He was so funny!! He's changed since becoming a CSI but I still like him. Scratch that I LOVE him. I do miss the old Greg with is outrageous hair though. But what made me love him is that he has my nephews(even though he irritates me so much)name Eric. Hope to be posting alot here!!

HiphuggaLovah

Welcome HiphuggaLovah! Yes we all adore Eric/Greg here. That is one of my favorite Greg scenes too.

I was watching a rerun of CSI on Spike this afternoon and for some reason Catherine and Sara were dressed in bright colors and Greg was in dark. It struck me as funny and I don't know why. His personality screams bight, perhaps the clothes should match.

do u noe that he came to Thailand to do charity work....he is so kind and by the look of his face, he really enjoyed it...to see the pic...go to the picture thread... :D ohh...y didnt he come to singapore?? :D

Oh! I saw the pic Naz. Adorable! And I wished he stopped over here too. If he's going in South East Asia, he should stop in every country. Hahaha! :lol:

Yep. Everybody in this thread just love him. I mean, it's not hard to. The first time I watched CSI, Greg was the one that really caught my attention. Then he became my favorite. :D

Mine too ... the first CSI ep I saw was Cats in the Craddle .. you understand why he caught my attention !

:D I just love that scene. Oh my!! :eek: I think that's the first epi I saw too. I wasn't hooked to CSI yet. My mom was watching it and I just sat next to her and I saw Greg and thought he was really cute. :) Honestly, he's one of the reasons why I watch CSI. :lol: But of course my main reason is, I just love shows that involves Forensics Science. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back