Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yurek said:
So less screen time for Greg during s7? :eek:

Well..besides his two/three centered episodes...

Damn.... shall I really watch s7 if there's so less Greg to drool over?

IMO - this is simply NOT the case, we have seen more of Greg this season than any other. So we've had a few eps where we only see him once or twice, so what! That was only in about 7 epsiodes (7 out of 24). The rest of the time makes up for it. I don't know what people are complaining about becausae I loved this season (except the GSR stuff) and how much we saw Greg. Plus he was given a continuous story line. It's the best Greg season ever IMO and definatly worth watching.

Overall I still find Season 5 to be the best Greg season overall. It was his becoming a CSI and the new expereinces he was dealing with in being that (like Spark of Life and No Humans Involved). But this season was 2nd best. I guess we can be happy he was at least seen, even if only for a few seconds, in every episode this season. I know last year he was not in one episode at all.

True S5 did have more screentime for Greg but I think this season really deleloped his character more and gave him more ooportunity to really shine as a actor. We saw more emotion out of Greg and learned abit more about his childhood.

hmm....can i ask the question again? will ACM award aired on starworld or MTV? i wanna see him :D :D

wel i think we should wait for the new season to be air and well see if greg will recieve more screentime....i hope he will cuzz hes a CSI now..... :D :D

Well I do agree that this season was great for Eric as an actor being he got a lot juicier stuff to act and his character matured even more. For me personally, Season 5 is my favorite then this season.

I agree season 5 was good for him. I like No Humans Involved and Who Shot Sherlock?. :)

We are only on Empty Eyes in England so I still got a lot to watch and I no he gets screentime in Big Shots which I am looking forward too! Is it gd?

Big Shots ia an excellenat Greg-centric episode, He's in it from beginning to end. You certainly will enjoy it. After that you have Leapin Lizards to look forward to.

Happy birthday Dizzney !
I think the best Greg eps this season were BTK2, fannySmackin, Double cross, Burnout, Post Mortem, Fallen Idols (because I love Nick & Greg),Big Shots, and Leapin Lizards.

Also I liked Lab rats because of the "Kiss my ass" scene. (only one scene but very memorable and very classic Greg) :lol:

Some honorable metions are:
Happenstance (on this week)
Loco Motives
Sweet Jane (also because of Nick & Greg)
Redrum (same reason)
Empty eyes

Happy Birthday Dizzney! I hope you have a great day, and as Eric-filled as possible ;)

Afterall, it seems that this season wasn't so bad for him as I heard before. He had some centric episodes, developing storyline (as I understood), some funny scenes...That seems about right for me :rolleyes: Anyway, anything is better than nothing, so I want season 7 as soon as possible.

On, and by the way, I just saw the first episode of season 1, and that hair was one of my favorites of him. It's actually close to how it is now, isn't it? I like it like that. Not that short and spiky like in season 2. There it wasn't bad, but I prefer this longer one :)

I would like to propose a letter writing campaign. To get Greg on the season 7 DVD cover when it comes out. If you remember last yr he was put on the cover and Then removed, I want to stop that from happening again. Plus I want to request to see the following things on the DVD special features. Associate Producer Corinne Marrinan Is the one who coordinates the media, like books, games, comic books, and DVDs.
If you agree we can write her at the following address:

Associate Producer Corinne Marrinan
C.S.I.
C/o CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

Tell her we want to see the following on the season 7 DVD.

1) Greg on the front cover, where he belongs.
2) Behind the scenes/making of FannySmackin
3) Audio commentary by Eric on FannySmackkin, Post Mortem, Big Shots and Leapin lizards.
4) More interview time in the special features with Eric in general - give him equal time
With the other cast because he deserves it.
5) Continue to give Greg his own disc cover.

Please pass this on to any other Greg fans you know, as well as forums, discussion groups, message boards, ...etc

thanks for you help, you know Eric deserves this. :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!! :D

Great Idea, Wojo! I would love to see him do at least one commentary track for the DVD too and defintely see he on the cover.

Kwl idea Wojo! We shall get him on the front cover!!!so far on the covers I got, its only Catherine and Grissiom. We Want Greg on the cover!! :lol: :) :D

What I would really love is at least an Audio commentary by Eric on one of the episodes that centered around him this year. I am a huge fan of commentary tracks on dvds in the first place and have been hoping he will do one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back