Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dizzney said:
What I would really love is at least an Audio commentary by Eric on one of the episodes that centered around him this year. I am a huge fan of commentary tracks on dvds in the first place and have been hoping he will do one soon.

i bet he will do commentary on the fannysmackin' episode on the season 7 dvd. that will probably be out in like september, right?

Hey hey, fellow Szmandaphiles, head on over here ASAP while the Chicago CBS affiliate's website still has that awesome little video interview with Eric up...it's from the cast event at the opening of the "CSI" exhibit there...

korbjaeger, thank you so much for the link to the video ;) It's great to hear Eric talking not as Greg or any other charatcer, just as himself. About, huh, bringing work to home, whouldn't you if your work was on CSI? :p

Extras in the DVD with Eric would be great, that's actually the best part of DVD's, the extras they do with the actors. A commentary about FannySmackin' would be great :rolleyes: I hope they consider it.

They also had a bit on the CBS Early Show this morning on the exhibit. Eric was on for a tiny bit.

Um, guys, take a look at the vid where the CSI stars cut the tape to open the exibition. I do believe Eric's right down the back behind George. Can't be sure because the image is fuzzy. What do you guys think?

Actually Eric is way off to the right. He was right next to Jorja. I could only see him when they showed it on the CBS Early Show.

Ah. Okay. I was a little annoyed by the fact that I couldn't really see him, and looking I thought I spotted him right down the back on the left. But like I said, blurry. They need a wide-view camera. Or put him front and centre where he should be!

o man, i live in chicago! (well about an hour north of the city in the suburbs) i should've gone!! i couldn't have tho anyways, i suppose, cuz of school :(

haha- its so nice to think im not alone in this world, and im not the only 1 obsessed. (as my mother would say).

u know yesterday, i figured out that me n greghave the same intitials!

*shrieks hysterically*

and my friend alison was so jealous. aww dont cry alison!

*cries* oh well i tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back