Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the exibit comes to Nebraska, (or Pittsburgh PA because that would give me an excuse to fly home and visit my family) although doubtful anything is possible. And if Eric came with it that would be even sweeter! Yeah right but a girl can dream...

welcome xxghsxx always nice to have more Greg fans on board. :)

Well even living here in the US my chances of meeting him are very slim to none. So do not feel bad.

Welcome xxghsxx! It's just like everyone has already said, the more Greg/Eric lovers, the best :) Sharing something with him feels good, huh?

I don't live in the USA either, I would love to go to the exibit, even if the actors weren't there, but, well, that's impossible so I don't even think about it. Oh well, I dream in the distance :rolleyes:

yeah i noe how do you feel :( HEY!!! lets think positive :D we have our friends here...maybe we can talk Greg together :lol: who knows...maybe some of us here is Eric maybe.. :lol: :lol: haha....im crazy right now...

NOOOO!!!!!!! dont leave without me!!! wait for me.... :lol: :lol: jk...i really want to see eric... i hope the csi cast will come to singapore... :( i will wait for you here eric... :lol:

Hey, what about me? Can I go, too? *makes puppy eyes* :lol: :p
But, well, really, how many people live in the USA, would love to meet Eric and never will? It's just like even if we went there, it would be so hard. Still, we could be like a stalker :p Poor Eric. I prefer him being safe and happy, without crazy fangirls following him (read:ME ;)), than having the worst time of his life...Hahaha. But anyway, who am I trying to convince that I would be able to even try to see where he was. If he really was there, I would look to the ground, trying not looking at him so he won't notice I knew him :rolleyes: And trying to be as far away from him as I could. Yeah, I know, stupid super shy thing :( Leads to my next question...What would you do IF you were walking down the street and Eric was there, too? Calm down first, I know the excitement would come and leave you crazy...but what do you think you would really do?!

I know I would be very nervous, maybe even too nervous to talk to him! Maybe I'd get over my shyness long enough to say hi. I mean it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity!!

I would be nervous but I would be able to say at least Hi and probably tell him he is one of my favorite actors. Then from there it would depend on his reaction how much more I would say. :lol:

Haha, if I ever saw him I would run up and hug him. Hug now ask questions later :lol: well... probably ANSWER questions later :p

i would probably tell him he is lucky to have such a cool job....and then let my good friends Loki and Dizz do the talking ;)

*creeps out of newbie hiding place*

I'd freak out to myself then run up and ask for a hug, then i'd be speechless. :p but i'd be so amazed if I ever saw him walking down a street in the UK haha, i'm say "what the hell are you doing here. of all places! :p"

*crawls back into hiding place*

haha...i will definitely hug him...DEFINITELY... and then talk to him ask about himself...ooohhh cumon, hes the friendliest one and very comfortable to talk with....by the look of his face i noe.... :D well my mom taught me how to make a good friends juz by look of their face.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back